Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too)

+5
Si_
ochilbaz
ID 9858
Wicked Singe
Greenfly750
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too)

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Apr 22 2013, 16:29

Thanks Dan brill photos as always love the EVO's going round the hairpin looks like a formation team PNUK do the red arrows Razz

Last edited by Wicked Singe on Tue Apr 23 2013, 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too)

Post  CobraGT04 Tue Apr 23 2013, 15:22

Was looking forward to seeing a nice pic of ID sideways in the tunnel Twisted Evil
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Mon Apr 29 2013, 20:16

Evo Race, Road America.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo10
Lucy and Jason lead the pack into turn one.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo11
Streaming down to turn three.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo12
The moment Lucy and Jason had a little tangle, allowing me to nip through and take the lead.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo13
As is always the case with the Evo's, close racing right from the off.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo14
In real life photography, you try to remove as much foreground distractions as possible, but in Forza, trying to get a decent "through the fence' shot can be quite rewarding.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo15
I'd love to say that the mid-field battle looked like great fun, but judging by how beaten up the cars looked, I was glad to be out in front.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo16
Lucy showing a small scar from the early contact.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo17
T Rex and Cobra side by side.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo18
More of "The Crazies" that could be found in the mid field Razz

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo19
The moment Jason had been waiting for. cheers

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo20
And it wasn't long until Lucy got past me too.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo21
But I did fight back with some late braking, until Lucy passed me once again.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo22
I don't often do the finish line shot, but I think this win warranted it. Nice one Jase. Smile
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 20:38

there are some really excellent pics here dan very much like the last one cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Apr 29 2013, 20:44

Brill pics again Daniel cheers These 3 below are my faves just because my initial reaction when I first saw them was how 'lifelike' they looked Smile fwiw I thought that if the Forza 4 mark wasn't on there they could easily be taken as real life shots...brilliant Smile

Greenfly750 wrote:Evo Race, Road America.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo13
As is always the case with the Evo's, close racing right from the off.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo14
In real life photography, you try to remove as much foreground distractions as possible, but in Forza, trying to get a decent "through the fence' shot can be quite rewarding.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_evo16
Lucy showing a small scar from the early contact.
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Tue Apr 30 2013, 14:45

Anyone else eagerly awaiting the GT photos...........
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Tue Apr 30 2013, 15:46

Most def gt Smile also apologies...just realised that i think its my car in 2 of my faves which makes me appear awfully nepotistic Rolling Eyes
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Tue Apr 30 2013, 17:31

May have to wait until later in the week. Sorry. Sad
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Tue Apr 30 2013, 18:06

LucyLou217 wrote:Most def gt Smile also apologies...just realised that i think its my car in 2 of my faves which makes me appear awfully nepotistic Rolling Eyes
yep
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Tue Apr 30 2013, 18:16

Ty Baz Razz and no worries Dan...they r worth the wait Wink
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed May 01 2013, 17:27

I've done the images for the GT race but can't upload them. Whenever I go to log into my Microsoft/Hotmail account, I get this delightful little message: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. So I can't get onto my computer at the moment. Apologies for the further delay.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Wed May 01 2013, 17:37

No worries at all Daniel...the anticipation is good Wink
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed May 01 2013, 18:38

Sad
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Thu May 02 2013, 23:17

Taddaaaaahhhhh. My Microsoft/Hotmail account has kindly started working again, soooooooooo, I can post photos again. the rest will follow tomorrow. Also, since Lucy pointed me towards the Celica photo in Turn 10's Picks (on the storefront), I have been experimenting with the picture settings, namely the contrast, colour and sepia sliders in an attempt to get that desired effect. Haven't quite perfected it yet, but if you're wondering why some of the colours etc. are a little different to usual, then that is why. Anyway. Too much waffle, not enough images.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_10
Lucy's now customary ballistic missile start was so good at Road America, she nearly didn't feature in the pack shot. Slow down Lucy if you want more photo coverage. Razz

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_11
One thing I have figured out though, is the through the fence shot. I like it. Hope you do too.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_12
Lucy's Porsche leads Gaz's Porsche, as is now as predictable as clockwork in the early stages of the races.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_13
Si doing his best to get the nose of HMS Viper turned in.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_14
A little further back, we have our newcomer, Nathan, in his Verizon M3, leading Alex and Jason who seem to be having a whale of a time going sideways.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_15
Jason and Alex still having their personal little duel. Even though Baz's Lambo and Mark's Viper are probably my favourite liveries on the grid, I have to say, the orange Jason has chosen for his Beemer is awesome Very Happy

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_16
Scott managed some very impressive results, especially considering his power penalty.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_17
Mr. Cobra, you are lucky. Here are two shots of your steed after another. Exactly the same position on track but from two different angles, and it makes for two very different images.
Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_18

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_19
Cobra managed to chase down Lucy, but that's all he could do. Lucy proved too fast for us all in race one.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_20
Even before his last lap shenanigans, it seemed Baz was struggling a little with the last corner.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_21
Meanwhile, further back, in no mans land. You could find me. Not quick enough to join the front runners, but not slow enough be apart of the party at the back.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_22
Here, you can just about see me in front of Lucy and Cobra. Only thing is, they have pitted already... I hadn't.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_23
I had to include a shot of Gaz and his new funky fan-dango gold wheels.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Rd_gt_24
With Lucy seemingly being able to fend off Cobra, the only other remaining battle on track was Baz who was closing down Mark fairly quickly. But we all know what happened at the last turn. Just a shame my camera ran out of batteries.

Last edited by Greenfly750 on Fri May 03 2013, 16:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To include MOOORRRRRRE photos)
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Fri May 03 2013, 00:27

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Fri May 03 2013, 16:02

For those who haven't noticed. The above post has now been updated with more images for you all to have a look at.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Fri May 03 2013, 16:22

Awesome pics Dan! Love the dark one of my Jaaaaaaaaag mate Cool
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Fri May 03 2013, 16:36

just been looking at them thinking I don't remember those on my phone smh all brill Daniel Smile doesn't the Porsche look tiny next to the Jag though? no wonder its intimidating in the rear view mirror Rolling Eyes
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Fri May 03 2013, 16:41

cheers Brill as always Dan.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Fri May 03 2013, 18:45

the dark artsy jaaaag shot is superb, think it may well be your best yet. i love trying to achieve shots like that and appreciate them just as much.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Fri May 03 2013, 18:47

Si_ wrote:
the dark artsy jaaaag shot is superb, think it may well be your best yet. i love trying to achieve shots like that and appreciate them just as much.
keep trying Razz
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Fri May 03 2013, 19:00

i may have just the shot lined up from last night after saving a certain replay Wink
Laughing

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Fri May 03 2013, 22:49

Thanks for the kind words people. Smile

Si_ wrote:
i may have just the shot lined up from last night after saving a certain replay Wink
Laughing

Well get it posted then.

Tangent. Key change.

In 1992 I was only 2 years old, but my dad had this race (as well as several others from the season) on video tape, and it was one of my most watched tapes as a child. Touring cars in 1990 to 1993 was crazy awesome.
Anyway, during thursday night's shenanigans, myself and Alex had a fun do at Silverstone and the first thing that sprung to mind was this. Do any of you remember it?

Here's the incident between me and Alex as a comparison.

Afterwards, when there was only four people left, we had some drift Hoonage. Here's a small example of PNUK does drift. Razz Smile
Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Pnuk_d10

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Pnuk_d11
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Sat May 04 2013, 10:39

I've seen vids of that too...awesome and i am now imagining Mark calling u an animal teehee. i started watching btcc properly a few years after that when peeps like harvey n cleland were retiring...seeing Tim in that naff 406 i would never have believed he was a previous champion without watching old clips Smile
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed May 08 2013, 18:04

So, last weekend saw the last round of our Evo Cup series at Motegi. Here's my take on the race in photo form.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo10
The customary pack shot, but this time it's me leading the way Very Happy

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo11
Before we even reached turn two, we had our first casualty. It seems Alex must walk under a ladder before he sits down to play on a sunday evening. The one thing that stood out to me when watching it back was how similar to Mansell's Mondeo crash it was. Loss of control, so very nearly saved it, but ultimately thumped a bridge support very hard.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo12
And still it continued in the early stages of the lap. This time Gaz and Mark take to the grass, although I feel Cobra may have helped in this.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo13
Goodwin made a decent start and established himself in fourth position early on, allowing "The Crazies" of the mid-field to commence their battle a little further back.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo14
And crazy is what it seemed, from watching the replay, and looking at the state of the cars. Here, Si, minus a rear window and badly dented bumper, fends off Cobra and Mark... for now Twisted Evil Razz

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo15
Si actually managed to tag on to the back of the little duel between Gaz and Ravin.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo16
The front four all seemingly not close enough to be fighting, but close enough to give each other hope that a small mistake by one would result in a position gained.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo17
Judging by the front of Cobra's car, it seemed "The Crazies" were living up to there name. Note that Si has now, some how been shuffled to the back of the pack. Also notice Magico has now fought back up to the main field...

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo18
... only for it to all go wrong once more. From this image it may seem Mark is where the blame lies. Now I don't mean to point fingers, but after a brilliantly clean over take by Magico on Cobra into turn 1, come turn 2 Cobra gives Magico a nudge off the road leaving Mark nowhere to go.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo19
Meanwhile, up front, looking pristine and green (and orange and purple too). Was me! Very Happy

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo20
With Lucy and Baz still chasing hard.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo21
A little further back, Ravin had somehow managed to keep Gaz at bay.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo22
Thankfully, this was about as close as Baz and Lucy got to me, and although I have had some far more exciting and enjoyable races in the Evo's this season, I was more than happy to have had a boring race, resulting in a win.

Friday Night Fun (and other stuff too) - Page 3 Mo_evo23
But of course, the Evo Cup went to Si. Si had done more than enough at the start of the season to secure the title, so all he had to do was stay out of trouble and drive a composed race. His car may say other wise though. Just a little dented. Razz

Thanks to Gaz, Baz, Si, Lucy and to anyone else that was involved in hosting a brilliant series. cheers
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next