Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

TORA Touring Car Championship - Season 8

+3
ochilbaz
Si_
Greenfly750
7 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

TORA Touring Car Championship - Season 8 - Page 11 Empty Re: TORA Touring Car Championship - Season 8

Post  Greenfly750 Wed Oct 02 2013, 16:31

Greenfly750 wrote:Judging by the posts over on the TORA forum, it seems like a I missed some damn good racing.
Si_ wrote:was absolutely SHIT!
Wicked Singe wrote:It was pish Dan
LMR Warpsite wrote:If you guys think you have it tough?
ooooorrrr maybe it wasn't so good then. Razz  lol!  Either way, I still missed the track I was looking forward to the most.

What happened to you Chris? Smile 
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

TORA Touring Car Championship - Season 8 - Page 11 Empty Re: TORA Touring Car Championship - Season 8

Post  Guest Wed Oct 02 2013, 17:12

Greenfly750 wrote:What happened to you Chris? Smile 
If I could tell you the kinda stuff we have to go through to run everything and keep people happy, trust me, I would.

But the biggest WTF of last night was 4 people complaining they hadn't had invites but had signed in, along the lines of: "Where's my invite? this is stupid Iv heard good things but you can't be bothered to remember everyone or have hosts do their job".

Our response: "Did you register your sign-in with the Gamertag EXACTLY how its spelt?"

Same reply: "Uh, no."

TORA Touring Car Championship - Season 8 - Page 11 Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Wed Oct 02 2013, 17:35

haha, i`ve just understood my qualy lobby host`s pm i received last night now after i posted up that i hadn`t had an invite, it read something like "a bloody zero". at the time i was stumped. i thought it`d cause problems after seeing the new sign in method. although i didn`t bitch bout it just poiltely posted up Wink 

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 02 2013, 17:38

I was in the Marshalling party when that was brought up haha, said you messaged him after not receiving an invite yet and him saying "yes I have sent him one", did you spell it with a 0 and not an o? "Shit no I didn't, my fault guys".

And the culprit I believe was the legend that is Mr Tubbi if I am not mistaken? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Wed Oct 02 2013, 18:02

Lol Very Happy I didn't think it was that bad...although...i don't enter with high hopes tbh. That's not against TORA, that's just general online egos full stop Rolling Eyes In these events/any online lobbies we have a mix of those who give off the impression that they have a god given right to come past you, the 'I'm going to win in the first corner' brigade and my fave...always my fave...the 'I'm going to nudge you for 5laps, then, once I'm roughly alongside will expect u to acknowledge my superiority and expect the full track width' then, when there is any contact they whine VERY loudly and call you dirty Rolling Eyes Lost count of the number of late brakers that dive up the inside, the car ahead moves over to give them room, the overtakers momentum causes understeer, they hit the car ahead then huff and whinge smh I know the above didn't happen to me last night but i was behind all the abov and spent more time shaking my head and smiling at it all going on than trying to catch up Wink I did enjoy myself, and did have some good battles Smile Had one with sbiggs and there was not the tinyiest dink of contact and it was brill Smile
I have realised why i avoid contact though...i think its cus of F1 maybe? If everyone treated their cars as open wheeled there would be a lot more respect and more skilful overtakes Smile Before Forza i spent most my time satisfying my brum brum hobby playing F1 games Smile
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 02 2013, 18:13

Just do what I did Lou, show them respect on the mic, but hold your line on the track, I spent 3 races just going round and round in the NATCC in a sack of a car the Audi RS3, and came 2nd overall, yet after people still were kind and admitted was a brilliant race, it just depends on the circumstance and the people you are with.

It is true though, but thats XboxLive and online competitions for you, everyone wants their spot in the lime-light, and with it being TV broadcasted, its only going to expand the situation.

Any complaints please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will personally deal with it.

Cheers guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Wed Oct 02 2013, 19:07

LMR WARSPITE wrote:I was in the Marshalling party when that was brought up haha, said you messaged him after not receiving an invite yet and him saying "yes I have sent him one", did you spell it with a 0 and not an o? "Shit no I didn't, my fault guys".

And the culprit I believe was the legend that is Mr Tubbi if I am not mistaken? Smile
easy mistake and no biggie as he got me in after all and i realise it can`t be easy, didn`t really want to post up and highlight it but had no choice as couldn`t get on live timing to see who my host was.
tsukuba was always going to be a full on crash bang whallop fest but the attitudes of people who try to crash past you then throw stones in glass houses is what gets me.

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Oct 08 2013, 18:22

sign in open >>> HERE <<<

also, oh my how pathetic the tora community is becoming. looks like self destruct mode has been activated as is the way with so many big clubs. bit of a shame bit it can`t be easy housing all those ego`s!
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Tue Oct 08 2013, 18:52

I dunno Rolling Eyes The rules are there and very clear so to me there is no confusion. As Sbiggs explains, the no dropped score for teams is perfectly fair as there is 1 dropped from every event that 3 drivers take part anyway Smile I imagine it makes the team battles closer cus not every club can enter 3 mega quick drivers in a team like eg. cqr, so at least it gives us where we have 2quick drivers and me a chance of doing ok in the teams champ Smile I feel that some of the rows on there escalate cus of some of the gifs that r posted. The original poster obviously felt quite seriously about what they posted, so for someone to then kinda 'humiliate' them with a gif is just going to be red rag to a bull for someone who is already wound up. I really think half the stuff on TORA wouldn't escalate if they stopped the smart alec gifs Rolling Eyes
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Oct 08 2013, 19:08

yeah it all seems to escalate from nowt and yeah the gifs are the tool of a true internet tool known as the keyboard warrior.

also some of the tora staff should put personal or any other agenda`s aside and be a little more tora focused. but then i spose that is easier said than done.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08 2013, 19:09

It's not the community in general, just a few troublemakers, we are aware and are ontop of it, I myself have been keeping the peace over the past 48 hours.

Nothing will change, and whatever one person may say, is far from the truth, so just don't pay any attention to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Tue Oct 08 2013, 19:21

What's a gif?
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08 2013, 19:29

An animated image Baz, so a pic that has motion.

For example my Signature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09 2013, 00:15

*Update*

I think you can rest safe knowing we were watching and have decided to take strict action upon this issue, so feel free to post up if you want guys, no one will bother you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed Oct 09 2013, 08:51

ochilbaz wrote:What's a gif?
This is a gif.

lol! lol! lol! 
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Oct 09 2013, 15:36

I know dan but I try my best. Maybe it's harder with the wheel, maybe I'm actually more talented than all you lot.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09 2013, 18:02

I use the wheel! And I'm faster than you Baz, so maybe I'm more talented than all of you!

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Wed Oct 09 2013, 18:09

pikeysmurf wrote:I use the wheel! And I'm faster than you Baz, so maybe I'm more talented than all of you!
Its comments like these that gets Seb V booed on a regular basis and Rosberg et alls backs up Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by LucyLou217 on Wed Oct 09 2013, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Oct 09 2013, 18:30

pikeysmurf wrote:I use the wheel! And I'm faster than you Baz, so maybe I'm more talented than all of you!
i know you are Paul, you must be epic
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09 2013, 22:08

Seb V does his talking on the track, I do mine.... out of my arse!

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed Oct 09 2013, 22:28

See the trouble a simple gif can make. *leans back with hands behind head* My work here is done. lol! 

You don't suck Baz. I was merely providing an example of what a gif is, and the potential trouble they can cause if misinterpreted.

On another note. Photos featuring Lucy and Paul from the Tsukuba round.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11258p320-msa-tora-tcc-season-8-media#255261
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09 2013, 22:34

Thanks for the link Dan, that's the numpty who rammed me on race 3 causing major damage, he's an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Thu Oct 10 2013, 11:04

Greenfly750 wrote:See the trouble a simple gif can make.  *leans back with hands behind head*  My work here is done. lol! 

You don't suck Baz.  I was merely providing an example of what a gif is, and the potential trouble they can cause if misinterpreted.

On another note.  Photos featuring Lucy and Paul from the Tsukuba round.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11258p320-msa-tora-tcc-season-8-media#255261
i know you were providing an example dan, I'm not even a keen angler but I do like to cast a line out now and again and just wait for the bait to get snapped right up. Lol
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Fri Oct 11 2013, 17:01

I'm going to start disliking this Lexus of mine. Three different builds and I'm still stuck in the 1.02's. Tuesday is going to be a looooooong night.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Fri Oct 11 2013, 17:12

ffs dan even i`ve done a 1:02:341
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next