Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

your club moments

+2
CobraGT04
Si_
6 posters

Go down

your club moments Empty your club moments

Post  Si_ Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:10

what with jason getting his well desreved win and gt making a comeback it got me thinking of time in pnuk so far.
goes without saying i`ve loved it ever since joining (well, apart from my b`day couple year ago with the whole "i`m too good to race at the back!" spat Rolling Eyes ) and still to this day it`s the club that keeps me polaying forza 4. so, i thought it`d be interesting to see what other peoples memorable times were so far from being in the club.

First win

came in season 4 bttc @ road atlanta, i was about 4th with 5/6 laps to go and some seconds behind the lead car. managed to put in immaculate laps passing gaz and think lou, had scott in my sights who was leading on the final lap. my civic did me proud by sticking to a fast tight line inside the sweeping right uphill corner onto the back straight which took me up the inside of scott and to victory with only a few corners left.

best victory

easily has to be in the panoz from this season again at road atlanta. i love that track as it is and racing in the panoz was near perfection for me. after stuffing up qualy and not recording a clean lap i started second to last on the grid in race 1. managed to pick a few places off in the opening couple of laps and pitted early. this got me plenty of clear track so i could go about driving qualy/hot lap pace through out the rest of the race. i knew gaz had serious pace so each lap virtually had to be quicker than the last and also think it was id putting in a great effort in second. after passing a fair few whilst they pitted and picking off one or two on track it really became apparent that gaz really did have race winning pace and was piling on the pressure! i think it was as at the pit window lap limit that gaz pitted in and i put in a quality lap holding it all together to just pass him as he exited the pits, i can still recall the despare in the sigh from poor mr.singe Twisted Evil to get that win i was driving like a man possessed and didn`t make one fault with practically perfect lap after lap, by far my best drive ever in a racing game.

best race

although i can recall plenty with some great racers within the club i`ve gone with one that didn`t involve a great racer, the king of tuners himself Laughing
season three in the dtm`s @ sebring, me and baz were stuck on each others bumpers for what i can remember as virtually the whole race bar one or two laps. his mercedes was quicker than my audi in places and vice versa, i remember him screeching past me into the hairpin in a cloud of smoke at one point only to sportingly give me the place back. as i was still fairly wet behind the ears i didn`t know of "baz`s lines" i had great fun trying to defend and unfortunately our tussle ended in a disaster when an non club memeber took baz out Mad how`s it go, tha eeeejit Exclamation

funniest moment

there`s always plenty of laughs to be had not only in the lobbies but sometimes in races aswell. i`m sorry gaz but my moment was season 3 dtm`s @ infineon, think those who were racing will already be chuckling without having to read on. without going into it too much detail, having a pit stop in the race always seems to confuse someone and unfortunately for gaz i don`t think he`d practiced going into the pits and had forgotten where the pit entrance was. now gt being ever the helpful chap he is shouted out "it`s on the right" in reply to gaz asking where the pit entrance was. now i can remember so clearly as i approached the pit entry seeing a lonely lost audi tt in the middle of no where turning full circle to head across no mans land towards the pit entrance. at the time i did lol! muchly bit did feel bit bad for you gaz afterwards
Laughing Laughing Laughing

those are just a few off the top of me head and there`s plenty more good memorable moments but mainly looking forward to seeing what other people`s are.

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

your club moments Empty Re: your club moments

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:14

well my first win was the nascar run when we were just messing around and i enjoy every race even thought i started at the back i can see that racing with faster players i have improve and managed my first race win in the evos last night i am just happy to be here and im enjoying every second of it

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:14

Si_ wrote:

funniest moment

there`s always plenty of laughs to be had not only in the lobbies but sometimes in races aswell. i`m sorry gaz but my moment was season 3 dtm`s @ infineon, think those who were racing will already be chuckling without having to read on. without going into it too much detail, having a pit stop in the race always seems to confuse someone and unfortunately for gaz i don`t think he`d practiced going into the pits and had forgotten where the pit entrance was. now gt being ever the helpful chap he is shouted out "it`s on the right" in reply to gaz asking where the pit entrance was. now i can remember so clearly as i approached the pit entry seeing a lonely lost audi tt in the middle of no where turning full circle to head across no mans land towards the pit entrance. at the time i did lol! muchly bit did feel bit bad for you gaz afterwards
Laughing Laughing Laughing

This one's just made me laugh out loud to myself sitting at my desk, great memory lol!
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:21

i was giggling like a schoolgirl whilst typing it Embarassed Laughing
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:35

I have a few in no particular order...after struggling in the integra then the sierra cossie in the btcc's, after soooo many laps testing finally got the cossie just right and was v competitive for the rest of the season...as u all know i hate tuning so that was quite a buzz n very satisfying Smile
Sebring in the Lancers was a highlight, again a lot of laps testing luckily on my fave track and it just all came together for a perfect race Smile
Jase's 1st win last nite was epic, after catching him at the start i tried so hard to stop anyone passing me and punishing him any more than my braking faults needed too Smile Think it was awesome just for the way you stuck at it Jase when we have all seen so many give up after just a couple of races Rolling Eyes
Last night in the GT's with Cobra...nothing out of the ordinary, just v clean on the edge racing...less than a second apart after 1/2hr of racing was cool. Again another mention of the pit exit, immensely clean and fair but hard...just enough room and so close. An awful lot of Forza users would have taken me out at that speed so ^5 to Cobra and thanks Smile
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:47

LucyLou217 wrote:Last night in the GT's with Cobra...nothing out of the ordinary, just v clean on the edge racing...less than a second apart after 1/2hr of racing was cool. Again another mention of the pit exit, immensely clean and fair but hard...just enough room and so close. An awful lot of Forza users would have taken me out at that speed so ^5 to Cobra and thanks Smile

I knew you had the first corner Lou and would never wipe anyone out on purpose. Also credit to you for your out lap, I thought my in lap was just enough to pip it!
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:48

And a special mention to Wicked for always maintaining that half a second to ensure i am constantly trying harder Wink
Best moment in Forza has to be though the moment the released the Porsche pack Very Happy

PS. A final ty to all the quicker guys in the club who've stuck around, the ballast system we use to keep the leagues close isn't everyone's cup of tea so thankyou (you know who you are) for turning up week after week...it is always a highlight of mine on a Sunday night to see you guys on the grid again Very Happy
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:51

thanks again i just dont have it in me to quit i will keep fighting until i get better

Jase's 1st win last nite was epic, after catching him at the start i tried so hard to stop anyone passing me and punishing him any more than my braking faults needed too Smile Think it was awesome just for the way you stuck at it Jase when we have all seen so many give up after just a couple of races

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Mon Apr 29 2013, 18:47

First win

If I have won a PNUK race, I can't remember it.

Best victory

See above.

best race

Hmmmm. Got to admit, I did thoroughly enjoy the GT races at Catalunya. Trying to workout where I could get passed Lucy's Porsche was quite fun. The pit lane turned out to be the best place in the end. Same with Gaz's Porsche though the pass happened on the track this time and chasing down Mark in the last few laps.
For me though, my most memorable race would be from the cycled production night we held, in the Toyota AE86 round Tsukuba. MadManMark had got himself into the lead and it was just a case of chasing him and getting passed, so I thought. I caught him within a few laps, but getting passed proved to be a lot harder than I thought. I think we spent the last 3 to 4 laps nose to tail, with me trying any line possible to try and seek a way passed, but to no avail. Mark won with me right behind in 2nd.

Funniest Moment

Can't think of any specific ones from a race (my memory seems to have failed me), but Friday Night Fun nights have probably been the times I've laughed the hardest whilst in PNUK, and to be honest, you can always rely on one of Baz's epicly timed one liners to make you giggle.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Apr 29 2013, 20:02

First Win

Was the first race of Season 1 with the original PMUK in the Honda Civics.

Best Victory

Beating Chris in Season 3 DTM's at Suzuka he was catching me at about 2 secs a lap until the final corner where he went wide and I was able to take the win my best win because I beat Chris and nobody does that very often and I was exhausted at the end because of the concentration.

Best Race

I enjoy nearly all of them so couldn't narrow it down to just one.

Best Moment

Creating PNUK with the other admins

Funniest Moment
Again to many to narrow it down but I can confirm it definitely isn't the same as Si Sad

Also I need to mention that the members we have currently are the best racers on Forza 10 seconds separated 1st to 5th last night after half hours of racing and all the different winners this seasons is just epic.

So big ty to you all because it you lot that make this club what it is cheers
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Sun Sep 15 2013, 04:14

V
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin