Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

MSM inter club race.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MSM inter club race. Empty MSM inter club race.

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Dec 03 2012, 16:08

Just place your ideas here, this could be really exciting for us as a club to work together so let's make it happen.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

MSM inter club race. Empty Re: MSM inter club race.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 16:22

Think first we need to work out a schedule for racing. We typically race on saturdays ar bout 9:30pm gmt, whilst u race sundays at 9pm i gather

Im sure i can get racers for sundays if that works for you guys. Also if you'd like us involved in season 5 could someone pm me the dates times and cars to use And i can post it over at msm to get u some racers

We have an enduro series kicking off this saturday if anyones interested. Races are 2 hours long with a class ford vs dodge vs chevy. Catch is u must use drag tires

Anyhow id really like to get some interaction between our teams, think it will benefit us all to have nrw competition and full lobbies. Thanks for the friend requests and already ive been trying to beat your guys times so expect plenty of rival messages Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 16:47

Id like to suggest we have equal numbers show, we typically have about 12 members show per race. Since lobbies are limited to 16 and in our experience 12 is optimal to limit lag id suggest we both field 6 racers if possible

Early ideas from msm are a or s class cars in some of the more open to overtaking tracks. This is our first venture together and i would hate for us to start on a tight track where the potential for crashes is high

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 16:54

Most of our races are 30laps in length with limited damage, all assists allowed. Grid is set by a 4 lap quali where the cars are ghosted so that ur times arent dirtied by cars close by. Typically we require 1 pit stop which has to be taken within a pit window ( lap 15-20)

We allow 1 restart if there are multiple cars in a crash before leader has started lap 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 18:15

A/S is my speciality, but its down to the PNUK club who's representing our side, whatever happens I will always try my best to be available.

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Dec 03 2012, 18:41

Season 5 info -

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk/t239-season-5-gt-series-information-format-rules
https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk/t226-season-5-mitsubishi-evo-vi-information-format-rules

These threads are being updated almost daily as we finalise the last details, please check back regularly to ensure that you have the latest builds/rules info.

We tend to start the league races about 7 - 7:30 GMT on a Sunday night Smile

In the case of non club members wishing to compete in one of our seasons on a Sunday night we always say that priority goes to the PNUK members to fill the 16 car lobby...at the moment we have 9 Pixel Motorsport members signed up for Season 5. If there is space in the 16 car lobby on any given Sunday night then clean racing non club members will always be welcome. Historically we have never really ran with any more than 12 members on any given night so i would think it is safe to say that there is at least 4 spots available RetPetty for our Season 5 Very Happy

I think it would be maybe simpler to keep our Sunday night season races as a PNUK ran event with selected non club members taking part as mentioned above. If anyone is interested or you are interested yourself Ret, there is a sign up thread here for interested racers:
https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk/t222-pnuk-season-5

If you wish to keep your Saturday nights as MSM ran events, im thinking maybe we should run any extra joint effort seasons as maybe a week night? Would Friday night work for anyone?

Just another thought, i dont think we are starting season 5 till after Christmas with so many people being busy up to and including the holidays. Maybe we could run some lobbies on a Sunday night at our normal league times for whoever's about with some random racing? Im sure between the 2 clubs we could get a decent lobby going? Maybe a fun way to get to know each other and hopefully have some good racing at the same time?

PS im on tonight if anyone fancies a few races or practice for season 5 Wink

PPS A/S class racing sounds cool Very Happy have loadsa cars in the garage crying out to be used Rolling Eyes

PPPS. why oh why do i have to work on Saturday nites??? Sad Tink i need a new job Rolling Eyes

Last edited by LucyLou217 on Mon Dec 03 2012, 18:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more ppppsssssssss)
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 18:55

Random races of a sunday be cool. Let me know a time and who would host and ill get some members ready Smile

Weekdays dont really work for us since we have both uk and usa members

With regards ur season i agree they should be members and have told msm to sign up here if interested. Dont wanna tread on each others toes with regards rules etc

So let me know bout sundays and ill rally some members Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Dec 03 2012, 19:02

There should be a few of us about 7pm to 9or10pm GMT on a Sunday night Very Happy
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 19:29

Will u be hosting? Ill be there anyhow so they can always join via me

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Dec 03 2012, 19:30

not sure, i'll set up a party and we can go from there, i dont mind who hosts Very Happy
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 19:51

I have 5 members already for this sunday including 2 admins of msm. Myself and dominic mako Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:15

do you have a forum for msm retpetty?
if i`m free i`ll be happy to try join in any time any night really, been hoping for some interclub rivalry for a while
great to see that there`s still a core of clubs that aren`t disbanding and keeping the faith with forza Cool
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:18

Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:28

cheers gaz, 56hrs in 4days has turned me into a total tool. been sat staring at the screen simply trying to decipher whether i`m alive, dead, awake, asleep, here there or everywhere
Sleep Exclamation
Laughing
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:34

Lol Si my advice is to get some sleep. Sleep
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04 2012, 16:01

I now have 10 members interested so looking like we might have a full lobby or possibly 2. See who actually shows up i guess

Think from whats been discussed we kicking off with mixed teams forza soccer then will move onto the serious stuff. Short races from f class progressing upto the monsters that be r1

Should be a blast Smile see you all on the racetrack or pitlane Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Tue Dec 04 2012, 16:17

Or the grass
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04 2012, 16:22

Either way i think itll be fun and already has created activity and excitement on both teams Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:17

Are both teams running a set colour scheme? be nice to add some formal input to a friendly race, will also look good on replays Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 00:57

Maybe for an actually series we could, for this i think its alittle short notice to get 10 cars all in a team livery.

If u want to thats cool Smile do u guys have a team livery? We have more of a sponsorship thing at our club, people elect a main sponsor which no one else can use as their main

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sun Dec 09 2012, 12:19

We are a bit short on F E D C class cars in the garage for tonight if anybody has a few mins spare and have some half decent tunes in these classes can you bung them in the garage please ty all.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09 2012, 12:22

Ill see what I can do Gaz, but as I have NO idea what is good in those classes, what I will tune will most likely end up being leaderboard or decent cars as I will need to look on the boards to find out, as you know A and S class I have literally HUNDREDS of setups from the most popular cars to the weird and wonderful, but yea Ill take a look and see what I can do for F through C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sun Dec 09 2012, 12:24

Cheers Chris much appreciated
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Sun Dec 09 2012, 13:27

do we know what class will be racing which track etc. or is it just see what`s what at the time gaz?
started doing a few lower class tunes but some are great on short tracks but crap on longer and vice versa. not too fussed either way as just having fun tuning some different cars at moment Very Happy
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Sun Dec 09 2012, 13:29

also always try not to use "leaderboard" cars as it just feels wrong (dirty) in some way, haha. not that i have a clue without looking which cars are.

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next