Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13

+4
Wicked Singe
Si_
ochilbaz
goodwin85
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13 - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Mar 04 2013, 13:01

Greenfly750 wrote:Can this noooob join your lobby please Chris. I would be much appreciated. Smile

lol, think you may have missed a letter out, either that or ^5 to your self confidence teehee Wink Wink Wink
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13 - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13

Post  goodwin85 Mon Mar 04 2013, 14:48

STR Warspite GB wrote:
goodwin85 wrote:Is there a mandatory number board or anything we must have on our car as atm im using a sf bought paint that has no number on it.

TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13 - Page 2 Getpho10

could I buy that design from your storefront by chance fella please
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Mon Mar 04 2013, 15:37

I'll join your lobby thanks Chris and Goodwin FFS.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:28

LucyLou217 wrote:
Greenfly750 wrote:Can this noooob join your lobby please Chris. I would be much appreciated. Smile

lol, think you may have missed a letter out, either that or ^5 to your self confidence teehee Wink Wink Wink

Woops. Laughing Is this better? noooooooooob Razz lol!
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  goodwin85 Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:29

ochilbaz wrote:I'll join your lobby thanks Chris and Goodwin FFS.

I need a paint though dude and that one looks nice
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:40

Greenfly750 wrote:
LucyLou217 wrote:

Woops. Laughing Is this better? noooooooooob Razz lol!

lol, nah i meant the 'I would be much appreciated' bit Razz made me giggle...sorry Embarassed
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:45

I thought you meant put a letter K at the start of noooooooob Lou lol! lol! lol!
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:53

Okay so reserved seats for qualifying tomorrow 8pm are as follows: (PNUK)

-LucyLou
-Wicked Singe
-Greenfly750
-Ochilbaz
-Skeelnomis
-Goodwin

Anyone not in this list will be invited to one of the other lobbies depending on your gamertag in alphabetical order.
HOWEVER.
Anyone not signed in will NOT be allowed to race, meaning no invites sent out the those people, IF you have signed in but know you may be late to the qualifying lobby, please inbox me BEFORE 7:30pm, The lobby can be held upon the race marshal's (that's me) discression.

If you have not yet signed in you MUST do so before 7pm tomorrow evening, link is here:
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t9601-msa-tora-touring-car-championship-round-1-2-3-hockenheim-national-march-5th-8pm-gmt

To sign in each race, simply click on the matching thread each week, and post "IN" once it becomes available, any entries after 7pm may not be entered as the thread will be Locked to avoid confusion to management.

Thanks again guys, and see you soon!

Last edited by STR Warspite GB on Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:15; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:00

i was going to jump right into it and just use the alphabetical lobby order but think it`d be wise to use your generous offer chris and qually in your lobby if poss please.
you`re doing cracking job and i certainly appreciate the time and thought you`re putting into helping us with the tora stuff mucka, massive thank you!
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:01

I would like to make a comment here. We are new guests to this upcoming TORA event. On the TORA forum there are very clear rules stipulating everything from Livery details, etiquette, sign up procedure, race start procedure and more. They even have some helpful photos and videos for the newcomer which are brill.
IMO, all of us that are entering should take the time to read these before even considering taking part in their events. As well as representing ourselves, we are also representing Pixel Motorsport as a club whether as a Privateer or the Pixel Team.
For anyone who does not feel they can take the time out to read the TORA forum, should anyone else really take the time to help with livery, tunes etc??? We are all busy and have Real Life commitments. It would be nice if sometimes there was some pro-activity by individuals, rather than relying on a few of us to spoon feed information that is readily available in very clear posts both on here and in this case the TORA forum. I know myself that i put a lot of time into trying to make clear rules and regs posts for our series (never mind the behind the scenes discussions formulating them in the first place by the leaders), so i can only imagine the effort that the TORA guys go to only to have people turn up on a race night completely unprepared because they couldn't show the respect and take the time out to spend a few minutes reading.
I apologize if the tone of this post seems a little harsh, but sometimes things need to be said and i hope those members who are always fully prepared know that this doesn't apply to you.
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:06

LucyLou217 wrote:I would like to make a comment here. We are new guests to this upcoming TORA event. On the TORA forum there are very clear rules stipulating everything from Livery details, etiquette, sign up procedure, race start procedure and more. They even have some helpful photos and videos for the newcomer which are brill.
IMO, all of us that are entering should take the time to read these before even considering taking part in their events. As well as representing ourselves, we are also representing Pixel Motorsport as a club whether as a Privateer or the Pixel Team.
For anyone who does not feel they can take the time out to read the TORA forum, should anyone else really take the time to help with livery, tunes etc??? We are all busy and have Real Life commitments. It would be nice if sometimes there was some pro-activity by individuals, rather than relying on a few of us to spoon feed information that is readily available in very clear posts both on here and in this case the TORA forum. I know myself that i put a lot of time into trying to make clear rules and regs posts for our series (never mind the behind the scenes discussions formulating them in the first place by the leaders), so i can only imagine the effort that the TORA guys go to only to have people turn up on a race night completely unprepared because they couldn't show the respect and take the time out to spend a few minutes reading.
I apologize if the tone of this post seems a little harsh, but sometimes things need to be said and i hope those members who are always fully prepared know that this doesn't apply to you.

agree

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:07

Totally agree 100%
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:17

LucyLou217 wrote:I would like to make a comment here. We are new guests to this upcoming TORA event. On the TORA forum there are very clear rules stipulating everything from Livery details, etiquette, sign up procedure, race start procedure and more. They even have some helpful photos and videos for the newcomer which are brill.

+1
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Mon Mar 04 2013, 22:28

In some ways, as bad as this sounds, I think I'd rather watch Utd vs. Madrid tomorrow, then race in TORA. I'm gonna be there, but not sure how enthusiastic I'll be.

Oh... and +1 for Lucy's comment.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Mar 04 2013, 22:40

Greenfly750 wrote:In some ways, as bad as this sounds, I think I'd rather watch Utd vs. Madrid tomorrow, then race in TORA. I'm gonna be there, but not sure how enthusiastic I'll be.

Oh... and +1 for Lucy's comment.

if in same lobby and you pass me i`ll be shouting out the score
Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06 2013, 00:38

I really am sorry if your first experience wasn't as enjoyable as presumed, it is rare we hear of so many problems and can assure you ALL staff are working to resolve these by the next round.

If you have any requests or issues please inbox me and I will bring it up with the other guys during our discussions.

Apologies again,
Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Wed Mar 06 2013, 00:46

Stop apologising Chris you can't be responsible for a few eejits Wink Had great races and a win on my first night was pretty awesome Wink Def be doing the best i can to make the rest of the races...but first I'm going to practice getting clean laps in quali Wink
Also big thanks Chris for running our first quali lobby, def helped to relax the nerves a bit Smile
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Mar 06 2013, 07:50

Yep thanks Chris mate. Will talk later on.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Mar 06 2013, 08:17

Really enjoyed it, I was driving like Miss Daisy though as didn't want to cause any problems got a 9th 9th and 7th. And ty Chris for hosting the qually and breaking us in to TORA nice and gentle.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Mar 06 2013, 10:08

Baz got 5th , 5th , 9th. Would have been a 4th in last race had I not been rammed off the track in what can only be described as a demolition derby. 1st 2 races were very good but last race was a joke.i did enjoy my race night other than that.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06 2013, 12:16

Full results now up with the scoring system explained by race organiser CQR Aero.

"For clarification, in the TCC the points scheme is 150pts for 1st down to 1pt for 150th, per race, so a max total per round of 450pts for 3x 1st place finishes and any combination thereafter e.g. next best is 1st, 1st, 2nd = 449."

You can see how you and your team have come here:
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t9343-msa-tora-tcc-season-7-results-and-standings

Or here:
http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/live-timing.html

Well Done all, lets see if we can learn and improve for the next race a fortnight away... Nurburgring! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed Mar 06 2013, 12:32

Muchos appreciendos Chris, and for all the help thus far with our integration to TORA.

Out team is doing rather well hey. 4th overall. I know it's only round 1, but that's still ruddy good. And I scraped into the top 50 with 49th place Very Happy

Chris = 12th
Gaz = 54th
Si = 59th
Lucy = 61st
Baz = 72nd

out of 97 that competed in the first round, that's good going.
And for the record (I know he's not PNUK, but he's mine and Chris' team mate) Holty is 22nd.

Well done all. I think we can safely say we didn't embarrass ourselves, and also for Nurburgring, I'll be sticking my elbows out and giving back what I'm dished out. Wink
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Mar 06 2013, 12:48

Pixel Motorsport 17th good going folks. cheers
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Mar 06 2013, 13:25

Can't access tables on my phone so how's team baz doing? As long as I'm no last lol
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Wed Mar 06 2013, 15:29

That's pretty cool, well done all ^5 finished above my personal target of 80th Wink now i understand points it makes quali crucial...if i had been a second faster could have just finished last in all the E lobby races and got more points than getting 1st in F lobby Wink def not worth sandbagging in quali if fighting for championship Smile
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next