Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

U2SC Sports Car Series.

+3
LucyLou217
ID 9858
Wicked Singe
7 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

U2SC Sports Car Series. - Page 10 Empty Re: U2SC Sports Car Series.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 19:17

Come do it mate c'mon, its the last race and should be a laugh, better than doing nothing surely, come have some fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:41

Some good racing tonight guys, Well done to Gaz on his win, and Lou on her podium to finish off the series, well done all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Thu Mar 21 2013, 16:27

lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22 2013, 10:13

Oh wow missed this, potentially a good championship but sorry to say this but TMAHD really messed this one up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22 2013, 10:20

Dave 130R wrote:Oh wow missed this, potentially a good championship but sorry to say this but TMAHD really messed this one up.

You didn't miss anything mate, I'd just thought we could say we did it and make up the results hehehe, the race never happened.

And I don't blame Hotdog at all, yes he could have showed up those two weeks missed, but when you set up a championship on your own site and the only people doing it are from another because they let you down? Motivation does kinda hit rock bottom, we all expected it to be a U2SC event with the majority being their own, and PNUK/FTR being the few stragglers and guests, but turned out his own didn't want to put the effort in and he had to do all the work himself relying on us to be the people to fill the Grid.

It was a good concept, and organisation could have been better, I enjoyed the races we did do just the only let down was the attendence by the host's club.

Hope some people understand what I mean, and if so, Hotdog should come join us for those above reasons Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:51

Yes, I missed a couple of races but I did say if someone wants to host in my absence then feel free. No one stepped up so the race never happened. I've got a lot of things going on right now - none of which I could have seen coming when I planned this series - so I apologize if I decided to spend my time sorting real issue's instead of hot lapping by myself for an hour. But anyway, what's done is done.

I didn't realise the race wasn't actually run, I've been waiting for results Wink I'll have them up in a bit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23 2013, 15:32

throwmeahotdog wrote:Yes, I missed a couple of races but I did say if someone wants to host in my absence then feel free. No one stepped up so the race never happened. I've got a lot of things going on right now - none of which I could have seen coming when I planned this series - so I apologize if I decided to spend my time sorting real issue's instead of hot lapping by myself for an hour. But anyway, what's done is done.

I didn't realise the race wasn't actually run, I've been waiting for results Wink I'll have them up in a bit

Kinda 50/50 on both sides of the argument mate, Yea a back-up host is sometimes required, but surely coming from another club, you should already have someone waiting just in case? Not trying to sound rude but when you setup a series, preparation is key, in such circumstances which are inevitable and difficult to avoid, you should be ready to ask someone you can trust to take over for the night, when two weeks in a row we had to decide upon ourselves who would do so, a U2SC event, should always be run by someone in U2SC rather than a random entrant.

On the other side I do agree with you, and I feel for you when it comes to event management, thats why I am really excited to be hosting my own idea which has taken really well with the guys here, and has interest elsewhere, however it would kill me if no one showed or people just suddenly backed-out, and that is why I understand where you're coming from.

Sorry to ramble mate, just wanted to say what was on my mind, no matter what happened, the races as a whole were good and I enjoyed them so thankyou. Smile
Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:22

I completely agree with everything that's been said, all I can do is apologize for the mix ups caused.

Anyway

Scores are best 4 results. Brackets show a lower dropped score used to decide a tie. I've only included scores for those that participated in the majority of races.

After race 5/5

Drivers

1st - STR Warspite GB - 100
2nd - Dave 130R - 64
3rd - Wicked Singe - 58 (9)
4th - Greenfly - 58 (7)
5th - Skeelnomis - 38
6th - ID 9858 - 34
7th - MagiCoUK - 26
8th - Throwmeahotdog - 20

Teams

1st - PNUK1 - 158
2nd - OK - 92
3rd - U2SC - 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10