Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

Season 5 Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Season 5 Suggestions Empty Season 5 Suggestions

Post  Wicked Singe Sat Oct 13 2012, 20:53

Just need a bit of input from anybody who is wishing to take part in S5.

So what are your thoughts on

A. Damage.
B. Season Length.
C. Which class would you like to do.
D. Would you consider multi-class racing.
E. Would you prefer a one make series again.
F. Would you like multiple classes I.e race 1 d class race 2 a class race 3 r3.
G. Has the PI system we used this season worked.
H. 2 lap qually do you like it.
I. Which car would you most like to race.
J. Race length how many races per night approx time for each race.

If you have any other comment please place at the bottom of your reply ty.

If you don't appreciate someone else answer please don't flame them just try and answer your own questions.

As you can appreciate we can't please everyone all of the time just thought I would gather your thoughts before we start finalising S5.

Last edited by Wicked Singe on Tue Dec 04 2012, 05:59; edited 1 time in total
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Season 5 Suggestions Empty Re: Season 5 Suggestions

Post  goodwin85 Sun Oct 14 2012, 00:30

A. Damage. I think using limited damage like we do is fine.
B. Season Length. Seems ok but would honestly say this current one feels a little long personally.
C. Which class would you like to do. I like A class but any class but don't mind other classes being done as we want more of our racers to be happy than a select amount.
D. Would you consider multi-class racing. Would be different definitely up for trying it.
E. Would you prefer a one make series again. Would like a one make series but believe it should be done in rotation to keep things different.
F. Would you like multiple classes I.e race 1 d class race 2 a class race 3 r3. Not sure but would give it a go anyways.
G. Has the PI system we used this season worked. The pi system is fantastic completely fair and has made for some damn close racing I believe we should use the pi system for as many season's as we can.
H. 2 lap qually do you like it. Yes although I usually bugger it up but it is great and it means not the same person getting pole all the time.
I. Which car would you most like to race. I would love to do a season in the mini's we never use mini's as unfortunately they are not massively competitive but they would be great fun for a season.
J. Race length how many races per night approx time for each race. I think the current system with 3 races is awesome personally would think it cool if we did a mandatory pit stop in race 2 aswell but am happy either way.
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15 2012, 00:12

1. Ok as is
2. Be finished before Christmas so 6 max by the time this has finished
3.r2 - or R3
4. No would always drive the quickest class
5. Single to mix it up a bit. Also collisions seem to be increasing. It's been 4 out of the last. 8 races and I've been punted from behind.(only have an issue with one but its becoming regular)
6. Seems to but doesn't really help me. Increased pi didn't help me. Decreased pi makes it worse. Current pi is mid pack with no chance of an increase or decrease.
7. Qualifying doesn't really matter So not fussed
8. Anything I don't have to tune. My car has been run the same from day one. Only changed bits to meet pi
9. Start and end times are good. Don't really like the short sprint races. One nudge in a short race and its game over

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Oct 15 2012, 12:10

A. Damage.
fortunately i`ve managed to miss most of the incidents so haven`t been affected too much by it. don`t really have an opinion on damage but i do think that it`s in keeping with bttc (rubbing is racing philosophy) but not sure how would work in other series.
B. Season Length.
again i`m just happy to race and this doesn`t really affect me too much. if you get off to a bad start in the season and you`re not really in contention some may find it a long season though. either way for me though.
C. Which class would you like to do.
don`t mind again, sorry not very definative.
D. Would you consider multi-class racing.
this could work so long as the two classes don`t have a big difference. if the lower/slower class is just that and much slower than the higher class the closing speeds between the two could be a problem. but yes i would consider it, haha
E. Would you prefer a one make series again.
again i like the idea of this as this gives the tuners amongst the club to show their worth. plus it should be close racing and you`d have to work at passing and "make" a pass. quite a few cars spring to mind like the mini, clio, seat supercup and 207 supercup. how they wouuld work with the current pi system may be a problem, ie. initial bench mark. this was something i was thinging about before season 4 started. what was the colt experience like?
F. Would you like multiple classes I.e race 1 d class race 2 a class race 3 r3.
seems a good idea but could be quite time consuming not only to work out how this could be done but to then keep ontop of the tunes for each individual car throughout the season. not that i`m dissmissing it as it could work. ideally i think two different classes would be a nice compromise and certainly mix it up a bit.
G. Has the PI system we used this season worked.
i think so, really enjoyed how it`s kept it competitive and no one seems to be dominating, surely the differnet race winners proves this. also it seems to have kept the season fresh with the changes and balanced. it gives oportunity to think about the week ahead whilst racing on the night and it was nice to see a driver doing this at sebring.
H. 2 lap qually do you like it.
yep, intense and fun.
I. Which car would you most like to race.
we`ve done rear wheel drive for dtm/bttc and front wheel drive also in bttc so think four/all wheel drive would be a nice change, something different. plus if peolple prefer rwd over fwd you can change it to your prefence via central diffs/torque biasing.
J. Race length how many races per night approx time for each race.
i like the bttc set up but also enjoyed the longer dtm races so again sorry but don`t really mind, although i would sway more to the 3 race setup of varying lengths (variety)

hope some of that helps and i tried to keep it as brief as poss. mainly due to trying to cram left over pasta bake down me gob whilst catching a fleeting brake at work Laughing

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Oct 17 2012, 16:50

A lot of testing going on at the moment. Keep posting opinions here and we will try to incorporate people's thoughts into season 5.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Oct 24 2012, 17:10

Anybody else got any thoughts on this before we finalise S5 speak now or forever hold your peace.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Thu Oct 25 2012, 16:36

i do feel the gt2/3 idea is slightly better than the gt500 one for the feature series
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down