Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

COD - Ghosts

+3
CobraGT04
Wicked Singe
Si_
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COD - Ghosts - Page 2 Empty Re: COD - Ghosts

Post  Wicked Singe Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:36

Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:43

i prefer it here.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:53

Tough Razz 
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Nov 11 2013, 17:42

well i think i`m about six hours into the multiplayer and so far it ok at best.

maps - nice that they`ve been opened up and changed to the usual cod style but it just doesn`t work. you get shot from behind too much. they`re also too frantic and you`ll get caught on everything, everything!!!!! there`s so much crap in them that stops you from moving it`s infuriating.
graphics - as always with cod they`re poor. this time it`s seems even worse as players blend in to everything and long shots without a scope just aint gona happen as the graphics aren`t sharp enough to pick people out.
guns - only used two or three so far for an amount of time and picked quite a few up, again as with cod they`re all a bit meh. nothing stands out so far apart from mine seem to be shooting thin air.
matchmaking - now here`s the deal braker...it`s absolutely shocking!! terrible at best and utter crap at worst. the amountg of times i`ve been the only player on my team for some reason and i`ve seen it happen to others as well. it just doesn`t make sense. it still doesn`t balance the teams either and i`m pretty sure lag compensation is still evident if not as bad as mw3/blops2. when the servers are busy there`s still plenty of host migrations.
lag - although i haven`t seen people glitching around there`s still lots of it. unfortunately my internet has never been able to cope with modern warfare games for some reason and again this is gona be one i can`t play due to being that split second behind everyone. i get instakilled way too much, can`t win one on ones even when get shot off first and generally know my connection is killing me not peoples skill.
game modes - again something else i don`t understand about this game. some of the better game modes have been taken out and replaced with ones that don`t appeal or make sense. no body, and i mean no body plays the objective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! domination which is about the only decent game mode left is just full of killwhoring quicksnipz 720 no scope headshot 1337 players.
general feel to the game is confusing. the menu layouts are poor, the perk system is weird and i don`t like and never have liked the class system. it was crap in mw3 and still is. i still don`t understand most of the stuff in the game due to it`s poor layout and lack of explanation.

gaz i think you`ll like it as it pampers more to the whiney mw2 kids who have been crying for op sniper rifles and quickscoping and this reflects in the long lines of sight maps that are a snipers paradise. not that i`m comparing you but it just seems more sniper friendly.

6/10 so far. still prefer black ops variants and it probably would be a half decent game if i had faster internet.

Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Nov 11 2013, 19:03

Maybe multi player will be better with the XB1 dedicated servers lol! that I'm guessing will instantly crash when it becomes 12.01 am on the east coast of America on the 22nd November.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Nov 11 2013, 19:43

cod servers have never been that great, coupled with the terrible matchmaking/lag comp system and like i mentioned my connection just wont do cod. as you say though gaz it`ll be interesting comparing the the 360 to 1.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SmellzLikeBacon Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:23

Well Si, thats exactly what I expected it to be. Full of those 720 tomahawk L33T n00bs who have an average mental age of around 5 years old. Razz 

Not to mention the lack of anything new, its just the same old crap like it has been for over 5 years.
SmellzLikeBacon
SmellzLikeBacon

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Mon Nov 11 2013, 22:29

thing is with black ops the series seems to take a step forward yet the modern warfare/ghosts take two back. this is just mw2 gameplay rehashed with some mw3 perks. it`s official, domination is full of those kids you speak of and therefore is not worth even trying. the mentality of the majority cod players is dumbfounding. there really isn`t a game mode i like in ghosts it`s that bad!
so nearly threw the controller at the wall after losing count of constant instakills Rolling Eyes 
looks like could be another "big title" going back for trade in.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Nov 12 2013, 14:08

definitely a step back for cod this game. terrible spawns! because maps are bigger you spend more time running around only to be instakilled by some *** sniper. again an infinity ward game where you find so many **** laying prone ads`ing at a doorway. very very cheap game!
domination, oh poor domination, worst thing about the game is lack of game types and as i`m not a killwhore and like an objective to work to i keep trying dom but it`s so ruined!!! flags are too open to capture and no one plays.the.feckin.OBJECTIVE Mad Rolling Eyes No 

this game makes mw3 look good, haha.
i`d like to know how it plays on a decent connection.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum