Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ???

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ??? Empty Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ???

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:10

Afternoon all
Ive Just signed into Xbox opened Forza 4 and theres 3 shiney Cars in my Garage not a Clue why has anybody else received Cars today ????Apologies if this is in Wrong place and if Nobody else has Received any Unicorns the only thing i can think of is what happened to me Yesterday on the Forza.net Forum which left me Pretty Peed off to be Fair but seems worth the grief now Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ??? Empty Re: Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ???

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:17

Will check when I get home Mart. What happened on the forum out of curiosity understand if you don't want to say if it peed you off that much.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ??? Empty Re: Anyone else Receive any Unicorns ???

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:28

Hiya M8
Dont mind explaining at all M8 was reason i wasnt up for any Racing lastnight left a sour taste in My Mouth n was very Grouchy hahaha.I noticed a Thread on the Forum saying Crime doesnt Pay so i went and Had a Look and was very Dismayed with what i saw Basically People that have been Banned are Discussed and the Excuses they Use .Most of the people in this Thread are either Moderators or VIPs they were poking Fun at these People and i felt i needed to say something so i did and believe me i dont think it went down too well.I decided to be the grown up and Argue no Longer and left Thread i noticed a Few of the Top Moderators had gone in and told a few of them off lmao now im wondering if the Unis are because of that and ive never received three at once before Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:36

not been on since yesterday afternoon so not sure if recieved any.
fair play to you for speaking up and i think the unicorns are well worthy of such a thing, very commendable of you.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:36

I saw that Mart. Do feel it is wrong. In a lot of cases the banned individuals are very much in the wrong, but it does seem awfully Dickensian to poke fun and ridicule.
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:36

Good on you for standing up to them Mart, have noticed a few of the minor moderators are getting a little bit to big for their boots and slightly abusing their power. But don't let them idiots ruin the game for you we are much more friendly here Razz
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:47

not reaaly sure i want to know how friendly you can be gaz with your sticky out tongue smiley
Laughing
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:50

lol!

Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:51

Thanks Guys was abit worried about telling you all as youd think i was a trouble Maker lol but i very Rarely comment in threads unless its really necessary as ive seen others get treated like i did but after Reading a few pages i thought it necessary first thing Savoury69 wrote what was my Views on Trolls totally unnecessary and i agree Lou very Dickensian and seemed to be an us and them scenario very disappointed and Glad you guys arent Mad at me for speaking out as i should of thought of the Club First which i didnt but will in future anyways im off to try and Beat Lous drifting score hehehe Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30 2013, 17:50

So Much for My Quiet time on Xbox before Amy n Her mom got home just made a Cuppa turned xbox on raced for 5 minutes and we get a Power cut couldnt believe it glad to say alls good now lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Jan 30 2013, 17:52

Well I checked for unicorns and I have none, so well done for standing up for yourself and others and enjoy your reward Mart well deserved cheers
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30 2013, 18:14

Thanks M8 and ive thanked Turn 10 on forum and will see if anythings Said Thinking of Starting a Top secret Supra showroom as i have 4 now Lol going to run thru the Unicorn list ive seen in here as i think i have them all just not sure lol Smile
Bit of an Update on this ive spoken to Few people now and theyve all commended me for Standing up and Saying My Piece Just happened to go on thread this Morning and i saw this and had to chuckle Smile

Be careful HR, we've not to be seen openly mocking these guys.

The daggers are out for this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum