Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

BTCC Suzuka Full

+2
ochilbaz
Wicked Singe
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BTCC Suzuka Full - Page 2 Empty Re: BTCC Suzuka Full

Post  goodwin85 Mon Nov 12 2012, 19:55

SimF40 wrote:Congrats to Goodwin on his series win........enjoyed the last race with Scott , we didn't knock each other off for once.......respect!
Must apologise for our little rant at each other,must admit i did laugh about it later, hope Scott does aswell.

Enjoyed this series with you guys............and gal , hope to be involved in the next series , no doubt the exchange of paint work will continue Laughing

Cheers
Sim cheers

Dunno if you have watched the replay but it is on lucy's storefront not going to rant or anything just state facts.
You turned into my car twice entering/approaching a corner that I was on the inside line of and I got left with dmg galore all over the car and you blamed me for the incident even though I did not move during both occasion of you hitting me.
And unless you clean your racing and attitude up in future seasons I do not want to be in any one that you will be racing in as i'm sorry but who hits someone and then blames them.

But anyways sorry mark for you coming runner up again but hopefully next season will be yours I enjoyed having you as a team mate we both raced well together and fast while giving each other mutual respect on the track.
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  ID 9858 Mon Nov 12 2012, 22:10

I enjoyed the whole season but am slightly disappointed to have come second again. The PI system really worked and as a result i have had close races with most people here. Well done to Scott for the championship and to team volvo for their constructor win.
ID 9858
ID 9858

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Tue Nov 13 2012, 09:49

goodwin85 wrote:
SimF40 wrote:Congrats to Goodwin on his series win........enjoyed the last race with Scott , we didn't knock each other off for once.......respect!
Must apologise for our little rant at each other,must admit i did laugh about it later, hope Scott does aswell.

Enjoyed this series with you guys............and gal , hope to be involved in the next series , no doubt the exchange of paint work will continue Laughing

Cheers
Sim cheers

Dunno if you have watched the replay but it is on lucy's storefront not going to rant or anything just state facts.
You turned into my car twice entering/approaching a corner that I was on the inside line of and I got left with dmg galore all over the car and you blamed me for the incident even though I did not move during both occasion of you hitting me.
And unless you clean your racing and attitude up in future seasons I do not want to be in any one that you will be racing in as i'm sorry but who hits someone and then blames them.

But anyways sorry mark for you coming runner up again but hopefully next season will be yours I enjoyed having you as a team mate we both raced well together and fast while giving each other mutual respect on the track.
I shall review the incident this evening and put someone on the naughty step. Whoever I deem to be at fault I will have a chat to. That will be the end of the matter and we will move on.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Nov 13 2012, 10:35

congrats to all the pole sitters, race winners and especially well done to scott .

even though other factors have meant my time in the championship was limited, what races i did manage were spot on. thank you to all who i raced with for making it enjoyable.

once i`m back online with live scott i`ll try sort out the 5mil credits for championship and the d type for who ever got most wins.

H U G E thank you to the organisers/leaders for all the work put in and any others who chipped in Cool
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Nov 14 2012, 06:29

You are making me blush ty for your thanks and fingers crossed your tinternet is fixed before we start S5.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2