Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

General Discussion

+5
Wicked Singe
Shadeyspade
LucyLou217
CRA ESSXBOY
CobraGT04
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Dec 30 2015, 17:46

May have to concede and order it of Amazon then, was relishing the thought of going old school and hunting one down but already pissing me off and I've only done 300 mile of hunting so far.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Wed Dec 30 2015, 20:34

Wicked Singe wrote:May have to concede and order it of Amazon then, was relishing the thought of going old school and hunting one down but already pissing me off and I've only done 300 mile of hunting so far.

Mine said 15th Jan when I ordered like it does now, so you may get a good surprise if you do order it. It's now been dispatched for delivery on Sunday
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Thu Dec 31 2015, 11:58

Yay just had email saying its out for delivery today!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Thu Dec 31 2015, 12:55

Got my shifter and iPad mounted and set up. Fantastic. I'll try to take a picture with the seat, 42" tv, t3pa pro pedals, th8a shifter and iPad running all telemetry and post it up. My man room is complete cheers cheers cheers see you on track. Wonder if Microsoft will ever allow an app to be made for fm6? The one for project cars is brilliant.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Thu Dec 31 2015, 14:49

Pcars crapp?
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Thu Dec 31 2015, 15:00

Twisted Evil
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:35

Just ordered from Game HERE £112

Please don't tell me it's cack now GT Very Happy
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Thu Dec 31 2015, 18:26

Wicked Singe wrote:Just ordered from Game HERE £112

Nope it's awesome, only played lego jurassic world so far though
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:12

CobraGT04 wrote:
Wicked Singe wrote:Just ordered from Game HERE £112

Nope it's awesome, only played lego jurassic world so far though

Aboot yer level Very Happy Very Happy
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Thu Dec 31 2015, 20:57

And way way above yours Baz Very Happy

Happy New year all.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Fri Jan 08 2016, 19:59

Si_ wrote:so 4 or 5 races in the ultimate sport machine league and you really can tell t10 have almost given up. same track rotation with the same shitty rain tracks chucked in (by far the worst ever thing implemented into any forza game!). plus the league races are getting very boring very quick, every variation i`ve raced in there`s always one maybe two cars that can`t be beat Rolling Eyes
still no full list of multiplayer lobbies, monthly challenges not exactly monthly, sure there`s more but probably getting lost in the mist of disappointment.

yes fm6 is an improvement over crappy fp5 but with t10 seemingly doing less and less i really fear for the future of forza Neutral

Interesting. I was just about to come on here and proclaim I've found a good place to race on Forza... LEAGUES. Oh well. Laughing Embarassed

I really enjoy them so far. The car selection being set to one group of cars keeps the racing closer, rather than me trying to beat an Elise with a mk1 Capri or Mustang round Infineon.

Also, it's points based, from what I can tell. So in theory you only race people of a similar level. I entered a lobby, won the first 5 races, left the lobby, came back in. Different set of players and a lot more competitive racing.

Agreed, the track rotation could be slightly more varied, but does mean you can, for example do a series of races in an SLS and then do a series of races in a Superleggera, and still have fun and competitive races... apart from the corners cutters... and apart from the turn one superheroes... and the vocal Yorkshireman. Honest. (Not you Si, some other pillock who claimed to be awesome and every accident he was in was someone else's fault)

So yeah, leagues. Not everyones cup of tea... but a better place to be in the mad world of multiplayer forza.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Fri Jan 08 2016, 20:09

Dan, project cars is the way forward. Makes forza play like need for speed. The level of detail in tuning is incredibly deep and is pure simulation. Don't let others put you off.
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Fri Jan 08 2016, 22:15

ochilbaz wrote:Dan, project cars is the way forward. Makes forza play like need for speed. The level of detail in tuning is incredibly deep and is pure simulation. Don't let others put you off.

that actually made me laugh...check out this comedian, funniest fecker around with materiel like that Laughing Laughing Laughing clown  Laughing Laughing Laughing

the game and developers are total disgrace to gaming, biggest farce i`ve ever witnessed in gaming  Exclamation

cars may be a half arsed good looking game at best if, if you have a wheel otherwise it`s utter shite (and yes i can say that without even playing the patched to high hell version it is now as the whole game for pad users needed starting again as no amount of patches can make that game playable)
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Fri Jan 08 2016, 22:19

Greenfly750 wrote:
Si_ wrote:so 4 or 5 races in the ultimate sport machine league and you really can tell t10 have almost given up. same track rotation with the same shitty rain tracks chucked in (by far the worst ever thing implemented into any forza game!). plus the league races are getting very boring very quick, every variation i`ve raced in there`s always one maybe two cars that can`t be beat Rolling Eyes
still no full list of multiplayer lobbies, monthly challenges not exactly monthly, sure there`s more but probably getting lost in the mist of disappointment.

yes fm6 is an improvement over crappy fp5 but with t10 seemingly doing less and less i really fear for the future of forza Neutral

Interesting.  I was just about to come on here and proclaim I've found a good place to race on Forza... LEAGUES. Oh well.  Laughing  Embarassed

I really enjoy them so far.  The car selection being set to one group of cars keeps the racing closer, rather than me trying to beat an Elise with a mk1 Capri or Mustang round Infineon.  

Also, it's points based, from what I can tell.  So in theory you only race people of a similar level.  I entered a lobby, won the first 5 races, left the lobby, came back in. Different set of players and a lot more competitive racing.

Agreed, the track rotation could be slightly more varied, but does mean you can, for example do a series of races in an SLS and then do a series of races in a Superleggera, and still have fun and competitive races... apart from the corners cutters... and apart from the turn one superheroes... and the vocal Yorkshireman. Honest. (Not you Si, some other pillock who claimed to be awesome and every accident he was in was someone else's fault)

So yeah, leagues. Not everyones cup of tea... but a better place to be in the mad world of multiplayer forza.

contrary dan, i think the leagues format is a great idea and could be great with a bit more polishing. my gripe was more referring to the fact that it`s becoming more and more apparent that t10 seem to be either running out of steam as a developer or just don`t care anymore. the league racing is much better than normal multiplayer lobbies.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Sat Jan 09 2016, 09:36

That's why they call me "fisherman" I always get a bite Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Sat Jan 09 2016, 20:55

Si_ wrote:

contrary dan, i think the leagues format is a great idea and could be great with a bit more polishing. my gripe was more referring to the fact that it`s becoming more and more apparent that t10 seem to be either running out of steam as a developer or just don`t care anymore. the league racing is much better than normal multiplayer lobbies.

Yeah, it does seem they seem to have neglected us all a bit. It's amazing how (kind of like a politician) they start out with the right intentions to make a great game, and involve the community, but then when you hit the big time, you don't care for the consumer. We can hope, but there's no point holding our breath. Razz
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Sun Jan 31 2016, 09:20

Porsche expansion pack coming 1st March featuring 20 cars (11 new ones to forza) and Virginia international track (7ribbons) £20

Just thought I would let you know
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goodwin85 Sun Jan 31 2016, 10:17

Cheers baz that is good news about time they brought in the porches and nice to see another track added
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  CobraGT04 Fri Aug 04 2017, 08:48

NASCAR expansion is only £4 on games with gold at the moment, it's actually quite a good laugh in multiplayer and the most full lobby i've found all week.
CobraGT04
CobraGT04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3