Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

Introductions

+5
Greenfly750
ochilbaz
LucyLou217
Si_
Wicked Singe
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Good day drivers .

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 11:11

Hi all I'm here looking for a well structured group who drive and play well together , I paint and am getting my head around tuning as we speak , would love to share ideas, paints and tunes with drivers who do the same .
Look forward to seeing you guy's in game my GT is BG Ian Hoonigan .

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Jun 13 2012, 11:35

Welcome aboard Ian, will send you a friends request when I'm on later and then a club request once fr is accepted. If you need anymore information about the league or club just let us know, always people around to help with any queries. There is always someone out the club online in the evenings and so feel free to join our lobbies or parties. Hope to race with you soon.

Gareth W
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:45

Hi im Retpetty, im admin of another club, Maverick Speed Motorsports, was hoping we might get some club vs club activities going if u were all interested

Anyhow found u on fm.net and looked like cool bunch of peeps. Great site and club, maybe see some of u on the track

Cheers

Ret Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:19

Sounds like a great idea Ret, we are always looking for people to race with send me a FR and hopefully we can get a party together and discuss a few events.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:39

Welcome Mr RetPetty, be sure to have a look around and we look forward to hearing from you, for the Club v Club challenge... im in! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:44

chris you might make it in as a reserve lol. fastest finger first Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:51

ochilbaz wrote:chris you might make it in as a reserve lol. fastest finger first Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:52

Hiya n welcome to the forum Smile look 4ward to racing with u and coming up with some ideas for club v club comps, if pesky work would stop insisting on stealing my xbox time Wink
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:03

Thanks for the warm welcome and im sure we can work something out. We are currently experimenting with racing on drag tires so that tire wear and pitting is a part of our races. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:15

Is your gamertag a reference to the Legendary Nascar racer Richard Petty by any chance mate?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:15

Its just a nickname from high school Smile

Just alittle bout me, i was born and raised in birmingham england. Raised watching f1, was a big damon hill fan, then villeneuve thrn montoya. Big fan of montoya and started watching indycar and nascar, and lately into alms and gt races

Grew up playing commodore c64 race games and then f1 on the amiga. Played every forza and enjoy racing clean and close

Love my lambos especially my 67 miura i have tuned for c and a class Smile looking forward to racing u guys. Typically only race on the weekend else its my 5yr old daughter using my xbox during the day hehe Smile

Oh and i currently live in reno nevada. Been here 6 yrs Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Fri Nov 30 2012, 06:12

Where about in Brum are you from Ret, I am from Walsall originally, and also from your quick biog it seems we are about the same age I am but i maybe slightly older because Nigel Mansell wasn't in mentioned in your Wink
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30 2012, 06:40

Erdington and brandhall. Yeah i use to watch mansell. Was moreso damon hill and brundle i cheered for, and mark blundell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06 2012, 22:14

MSM has sent their Bobbo to invade PNUK!!! Very Happy Very Happy..

lol just kidding, Anyway, as mentioned above I am a member of the club MSM along with RetPetty. When I had heard that we are going to be doing some inter-club racing with you guys I got really excited because it's actually fun to see where you stack up against another team's best drivers. Really excited to start racing with you guys full time, I had a real fun time racing earlier today Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06 2012, 23:24

Welcome Welcome Mr Darky, was fun racing with you too, your a pretty decent, clean driver, with a good attitude, Just what we like to see over here (except Baz, he hates everyone) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Fri Dec 07 2012, 09:32

Bawbag I love you I love you I love you
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Fri Dec 07 2012, 09:53

Welcome to the site Bobbo, had a few good races last night and am really looking forward to Sundays races.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Just a short intro...

Post  Greenfly750 Thu Jan 10 2013, 15:30

So I go by the gamer tag Greenfly750. I’ll try and give a comprehensive yet concise intro, so you can all get to know me.
Behind the gamer tag is a 20 something beardy man, born and raised on the Fylde coast, christened Daniel, but will respond to Dan.
Interests: Forza (obviously, that’s why we’re all here), motorsport, most other sports (notably cycling and athletics), visual arts, music, other bits and bats too.
Hobbies: I generally try to maintain a moderate fitness level so walking, cycling and running are regular activities. I watch TV (everyone does it), I listen to as much music as I can. If I’m doing none of that, I’m on X-box with Forza generally occupying the disc tray.

Greenfly750. The name?
It’s actually a reference from motorcycling (straight away that may polarise peoples opinion of me), when referring to a certain manufacturer of bright green motorcycle. The 750 denotes the cc of the engines.

Intro to PNUK.
First came across you guys and LucyLou, about a week-to-a-week-an-half ago, in an S class lobby. Notably, two races round Old Le Mans. I was the one with stock looking Ford Fusion packing a NASCAR engine under the bonnet. Got my club invite last night after meeting up with Baz, Gaz and Chris.

Intro to Forza.
A friend introduced me to Forza 3. I said it looks and sounds a bit like Gran Turismo. He just turned and stared at me. Nuff said. In his words, Forza players normally fit into two categories. Car guys that want to play video games, and gamers that want to drive cars. I’m definitely a car (and bike) guy.

I normally race in the Cycled Production lobbies, since I’m not a great tuner, and any decent result you get, you know you’ve earned. I do also race the open lobbies. Primarily A, B, S, D, and C, venturing to the R classes every now and then. I tend to switch classes and game modes; circuit, point-to-point, rivals quite a lot, just to keep the game fresh.

So my short intro turned out to be not so short. I do tend to waffle on a bit at times. Having said that, I do find the concept of talking down a mic. slightly odd, so don't expect too many gripping conversations. I tend to sit, listen, take everything in and make a point if necessary.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Thu Jan 10 2013, 15:57

Welcome to the club/forum Dan if there are any of the race series you are interested in just plonk your name in whichever ones you want to race. We have members on most nights so feel free to join in any lobbies that we have going.

p.s you need to share that t-bird to the club garage Very Happy
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10 2013, 16:04

Welcome to the club Greeney! If you need anything just give us a shout, the people here are really friendly, and I have great respect for every one of them, so you can trust some of your best racing memories and race nights can come from here,

Take a look around and once again,
cheers WELCOME cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Thu Jan 10 2013, 16:18

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's quite a vast site you've got here (should be read as, it will take me time to read through all the relevant or out dated posts).

I'll be sure to add the T-Bird to the collection... just watch the kerbs!!! Treat them nicely, or they'll fight back.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Thu Jan 10 2013, 16:21

Welcome Daniel to the club Smile
Hope you have a great time racing with us and hopefully maybe even enhance your Forza experience Wink
Like Chris said, they are a great group of guys...suppose my best endorsement is that i have been a member of this club and racing with most of these guys for a year or so now...i have a low attention span and general intolerance for a lot of the machismo gamers out in Xbox live land so that's gotta be some kind of record for me and the best +1 i can give to Pixel Motorsport and its members Wink

Again, welcome and plough right in to whatever events we have going on if u wish or just jump straight into any lobbies/parties we have going Smile Members are always welcome, and sometimes we forget Rolling Eyes to send out invites so if u see us please just jump in Wink
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Thu Jan 10 2013, 18:30

eyup dan, remember racing with you last week in that lobby. you were quick and clean and blitzed the ring in the last race. good to see you on the forum/club and look forward to racing with you soon. was gona join you in the public lobbies the other night but got caught up trying to tune. can`t fault this club at all and hope you get as much out of it as i have Very Happy
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goodwin85 Thu Jan 10 2013, 22:37

welcome daniel was good racing tonight you seem a nice guy and a good racer
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Fri Jan 11 2013, 22:37

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone. I'm really impressed by just how nice everyone is. It makes the difference, compared some of the trash you hear going on in other lobbies. Really makes it easy to settle in and get on. If I can be at least half as nice in return, I think I'd be doing well. (But i of course will try and emulate you all) I love the eclectic range of accents, from Baz up in Scotland to Chris down south, Lucy across on the other coast and Scott in Wales, which by the way, it was good to talk to you both Lucy and Scott. (I can't forget Simon and Gaz too)
I think I'm going to like it here.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum