Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Toyota Avensis Sign Ups
Go HERE to sign up
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Confirmed Features.
by Wicked Singe Fri Aug 18 2017, 06:02

» General Discussion
by CobraGT04 Fri Aug 04 2017, 08:48

» Rivals
by CobraGT04 Mon Jul 17 2017, 08:47

» Forza 7 Has been announced at E3.
by Wicked Singe Mon Jun 12 2017, 05:03

» PORSCHE PACK OUT NOW
by ochilbaz Mon Mar 07 2016, 18:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by CobraGT04 Sun Feb 21 2016, 18:24

» BF4 - anyone on
by ochilbaz Wed Jan 27 2016, 21:13

» Project C.A.R.S
by ochilbaz Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:58

» Fifa 16
by CobraGT04 Mon Jan 25 2016, 17:12

Top posting users this month
CobraGT04

Wicked Singe

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Thu Dec 19 2013, 02:45

Greenfly's Paint Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greenfly's Paint Shop

Post  Greenfly750 on Fri Sep 20 2013, 19:01

Of all the things on Forza I never thought I, of all people would feel the need to start a paint/vinyl/design thread, or should that be attempts. However, looking through my garage it turns out I do.

I will say though, the designs aren't very... professional. Most of them are whimsical efforts, or comical attempts. Very Happy 

It began, with very simple stuff...

This LFA was one of the first I did that I was happy with. Simple shapes and lines joined together to make what I thought wasn't a bad effort. Kind of like a humbug. Razz 

Another simple, yet slightly comical effort. Tokyo Taxi... complete with replacement panels and primer. Oh yeeeaaahh Cool 

More lines and shapes, this time inspired by the Berg Cup cars you see razzing up mountains in Switzerland, Austria and the like. (I might add, the American Golf Mk1 is soooooo ugly, compared to the British one)

Before I joined PNUK, I raced quite regularly with a bunch of Swedish and Finnish guys, and very nearly joined their club, except for the time difference and language barrier. They had a Camaro Cup, and this is the design I was going to run with. British flagged Yank Tank.

One of the first designs/replicas I did that I was happy with was this, Totip Alfa. I didn't do all the smaller logos, but I was happy with the main logos.

Initially I was so against the Porsche pack to the point that I made this. Though I have to admit, I did buy the Porsche logo from the storefront... so that bit I can't own up to.

More to follow...
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Re: Greenfly's Paint Shop

Post  LucyLou217 on Fri Sep 20 2013, 21:09

They r cool Daniel Smile The Camaro and taxi r my faves, they r brill Smile
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 on Fri Sep 20 2013, 23:17

Thanks Lucy. They're not in the league of your work, but I'm getting there... slowly.

Here's some more to celebrate.

It's '97 Civic... or is it. So I was doing a lot of C and B class lobbies, and it was always the '97 Civic that was beating me. There were so many Civic's in fact, that some guy commented on it. I can't remember his exact words, but it had me in stitches at the time. So off I went and I created this. The "This is not a Civic" Civic... complete with Japanese bonsai tree on the bonnet.

Re-entering the rally rep, but notice it's still quite simple. It's a replica of Bjorn Wladegard's 2nd place finishing car from the '74 Monte Carlo. I could baffle you with balderdash and history of why this particular mk2 was special compared to the others, but I'll spare you all. It is meant to have a number "2" on the side, but I kind of like my rally cars without numbers.

Another rally inspired theme, this time from a modern era modelled on a Fiesta. Notice, I'm now adding curves. oooo, daring Razz 

I've had a little model Corvette sat on my shelf since I was a kid. So I did a Forza version.

I joined PNUK a bit late to partake in the V6 Clio Cup, but that didn't stop me doing a paint job. Using my niece and nephews initials, I created a sweet shop... using candy colours of course.

Possibly one of my most adventurous ones to date, although it was a lot simpler that I thought it would be. '59 Cadi coastal cruiser with beach scene airbrush.
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz on Sat Sep 21 2013, 05:01

Some nice ones there dan although maybe not quite as good as my king of the doggers paint

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 on Sat Sep 21 2013, 22:02

love the Cadi Smile 
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 on Wed Oct 09 2013, 17:17

Here's another batch of three.

Another fairly old one, and as is nearly always the case, it's kind of unfinished. I get the general base down, but rather than carrying on with the details I get bored and just want to drive it. Inspired by the 131 Abarth of the 70's.

As my Gamertag in Greenfly, I thought it apt to actually have a greenfly themed car... so here it is. Complete with beady eyes and wings. It's a little F class flyer.

Possibly my most ambitious replica to date. The Clarion 306 Maxi as driven by the likes of Panizzi and Delacour is one of my earliest and fondest memories of watching rallying as a child (when it was on the BBC!!! (other than the video my dad would show me when David Llewellyn rolled a 6R4 about 4 times and still continued)). The way they'd always be pinging off the limiters and tugging the handbrake. It's the stuff and 6 or 7 year old dreams of. So I did a replica on the 207. Again, it doesn't have all of the details, and once again minus the number boards, but I'm proud of this design. Took me yonkers.
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top