Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Wicked Singe Sun Oct 15 2017, 16:38

» General who's on tonight thread
by CobraGT04 Sun Oct 15 2017, 16:32

» Forza 7 Confirmed Features.
by ochilbaz Sun Oct 15 2017, 15:02

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Oct 14 2017, 17:15

» New Hoppers Added
by Wicked Singe Fri Oct 13 2017, 17:11

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Thu Oct 12 2017, 15:33

» Forza 7 designs
by Wicked Singe Wed Oct 11 2017, 15:08

» Forza 7 Has been announced at E3.
by Si_ Mon Sep 25 2017, 22:38

» General Discussion
by CobraGT04 Fri Aug 04 2017, 08:48

Top posting users this month
Wicked Singe
 
CobraGT04
 
ochilbaz
 
Si_
 

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Thu Dec 19 2013, 02:45

Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 29 2013, 13:02

Gaz I will put a car on the ah either tonight or tomorrow, more details when I have done it. Gt cheers for doing the paint, i will take a look at it when I am next online.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  ochilbaz on Mon Jul 29 2013, 15:21

It's just a lighter shade of red (pink)

_________________
avatar
ochilbaz
Admin

Posts : 3598
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 21
Location : alva, bonnie scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  Greenfly750 on Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:20

Replays are up in all their glory... or should that be gore. Razz 
avatar
Greenfly750

Posts : 1287
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  Wicked Singe on Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:28

Thanks Dan, leaderboards have been amended seems I gave Si's points to Lars Rolling Eyes although it looks like Lars has scored enough this weekend lol! 
avatar
Wicked Singe
Admin

Posts : 4173
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Staffordshire

http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  CobraGT04 on Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:50

Wicked Singe wrote:Thanks Dan, leaderboards have been amended seems I gave Si's points to Lars Rolling Eyes although it looks like Lars has scored enough this weekend lol! 

Oh my god, GW actually made a joke that was funny lol! 
avatar
CobraGT04

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 32
Location : Herts

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  goodwin85 on Mon Jul 29 2013, 18:00

I would like to make a stewards inquiry why don't we have lollipop ladys hehe
avatar
goodwin85

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 32
Location : South wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  goodwin85 on Mon Jul 29 2013, 18:07

ps I know yah calculated me points so im not sure if it is just the laptop playing up but I am not on the track results for the last race buddy.
avatar
goodwin85

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 32
Location : South wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  Wicked Singe on Mon Jul 29 2013, 18:24

goodwin85 wrote:ps I know yah calculated me points so im not sure if it is just the laptop playing up but I am not on the track results for the last race buddy.

Sorry Scott sorted, points remain the same as it goes of off another spreadsheet that you can't see,  I knew i shouldn't operate computers until at least my third cup of coffee.


Talking of coffee this is my favourite at the moment have purchased in Tesco and Sainsbury's, if anybody loves coffee try it, it's the best out of a supermarket I have tried it is better than Illy and is on a par with the stuff I get out of a specialised coffee shop in town.

http://www.coffeejudge.co.uk/taylors-hot-lava-java-coffee
avatar
Wicked Singe
Admin

Posts : 4173
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Staffordshire

http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  goodwin85 on Mon Jul 29 2013, 19:20

Wicked Singe wrote:
goodwin85 wrote:ps I know yah calculated me points so im not sure if it is just the laptop playing up but I am not on the track results for the last race buddy.

Sorry Scott sorted, points remain the same as it goes of off another spreadsheet that you can't see,  I knew i shouldn't operate computers until at least my third cup of coffee.


Talking of coffee this is my favourite at the moment have purchased in Tesco and Sainsbury's, if anybody loves coffee try it, it's the best out of a supermarket I have tried it is better than Illy and is on a par with the stuff I get out of a specialised coffee shop in town.

http://www.coffeejudge.co.uk/taylors-hot-lava-java-coffee

The mention of intense caffeine kick is enough to make me want to try it definitely sounds like nice coffee.
avatar
goodwin85

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 32
Location : South wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  Si_ on Mon Jul 29 2013, 23:55


i get (w)illy coffee free from cafe in museum and i`m glad it is just that, cos it taste crap! not that i`m a coffe connoisseur.
avatar
Si_
Admin

Posts : 3215
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 36
Location : York

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  SmellzLikeBacon on Thu Aug 01 2013, 18:01

Wicked Singe wrote:Thanks Dan, leaderboards have been amended seems I gave Si's points to Lars Rolling Eyes although it looks like Lars has scored enough this weekend lol! 

Laughing Even my neighbors knew I laughed xD
avatar
SmellzLikeBacon

Posts : 338
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 25
Location : Kampen, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Race 5 Infineon NASCAR/Road America

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum