Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge

+2
LucyLou217
Wicked Singe
6 posters

Go down

Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Empty Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge

Post  Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 01:47

Hello PNUK! I come from MSM and I have a proposed multi-class joint-club race for PNUK and MSM! Details below:

I present to you, the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! (Apologies for image size!)
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Mmfp_1006_02_o+2011_ford_boss_302r1_mustang+grand_am_continental_tire_sports_car_challenge

This is a series that involves many different cars separated into two different classes:
Grand Sport (GS): For larger displacement 6-8 cylinder vehicles
Street Tuner (ST): For smaller displacement 4-6 cylinder compact coupes, sedans, and roadsters.

There are 6 cars in each class to choose from. The GS class will have cars built in A class, while ST will have cars built in B class. There will be no restriction as to which class a driver has to be in based on skill level, however if one class has a lot more drivers in it than the other, then the class with very little participation may be removed entirely. Also a restriction on how many drivers can use each car may be enforced so have multiple options in mind, however please be aware that these cars have yet to be tested and some may be removed to keep balance so please do not "call" a car as it may not be there when testing is finished.

Car List
ST Class:
BMW 135i Coupe
Ford Focus ST
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupe
Mini Cooper S
Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6

GS Class:
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
BMW M3 Coupe
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Ford Mustang Boss 302
Ford Mustang GT
Nissan 370Z
Porsche 911 GT3 (997)

Track List: (Please note that races will be approx. 45 mins long and total laps have not been established)

Catalunya Grand Prix
Hockenheim Full
Road Atlanta
Suzuka Full
Laguna Seca

The day of the week this series will be run has yet to be determined. If you have any questions or suggestions then please feel free to comment and I will take into consideration any suggestions. Should make for some racing if we can garner up enough participation. Hope to see you guys on the track! Smile

Last edited by x DeadTaco x on Thu Mar 28 2013, 22:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Empty Re: Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Mar 27 2013, 06:07

Registering an interest dependent on day and time. Thanks for posting this up Taco and fingers crossed you get enough interest.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Empty Re: Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge

Post  LucyLou217 Wed Mar 27 2013, 08:10

Registering an interest in st class taco Smile thanks
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 08:37

There's a few V8's in there for me Sweeeeeeeeet! Although when you say "Mustang Boss 302" do you mean the '13 or the '70? And the BMW Coupe is that the 08 M3?

Back to top Go down

Post  ID 9858 Wed Mar 27 2013, 09:17

sounds interesting. I call dibs on the Mazda 3!
ID 9858
ID 9858

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Wed Mar 27 2013, 10:36

Baz is in. St class I think for now
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed Mar 27 2013, 11:07

I love this series. It's hard to follow it this side of the Atlantic, but when I first saw it a year or so ago I just thought it looked like real life Forza with all the different size and variations of car. Was thinking of trying to get a similar series running myself, but I needn't bother now. Razz Laughing Oh, and incase you're wondering. This is me voicing an interest. Very Happy
I know you said don't put dibs on a car, but I'd be interested in taking the Mazda MX-5. Don't Aston Martin run in this series now with the Vantage? Would that be an option for the GS class?
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 18:00

STR Warspite GB wrote:There's a few V8's in there for me Sweeeeeeeeet! Although when you say "Mustang Boss 302" do you mean the '13 or the '70? And the BMW Coupe is that the 08 M3?

The 2013 Boss 302 was the one Warspite and yes the 08 M3 is as well Smile.

Also Greenfly the one used in the actual series is the V8 Vantage while the V12 is the one in FM4, however I can build one for testing! Also some other ST and GS class cars are built and are in reserve if first testing eliminates a few cars.

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Wed Mar 27 2013, 18:46

x DeadTaco x wrote:

Also Greenfly the one used in the actual series is the V8 Vantage while the V12 is the one in FM4, however I can build one for testing! Also some other ST and GS class cars are built and are in reserve if first testing eliminates a few cars.

Oh of course. Forgot bout the in game version being the V12. Never mind then. Thanks. Smile
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 21:43

Talk on MSM has prompted the possible addition of the Mini Cooper S to be added to ST class. And to balance out said addition to ST class, suggestions on a car to be added to the GS class are recommended Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 28 2013, 22:04

OP updated guys with Track Listings and the addition of the Mini Cooper S to ST class, and the V12 Vantage to GS class

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Fri Mar 29 2013, 10:00

Yaaayyyy. Neutral Hockenheim. Without giving you a reason to pre-judge me Taco, if I see anyone constantly violating track limits at this circuit, particularly Turn 1. I will end them and there race. Point blank. I'm fed up of racing clean only for a wise crack to think it's clever using more road then is widely acceptable. This is not a slant on you or your series, since I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. I just thought I'd mention it. Smile
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:13

look forward to racing against taco, mako and ret again Smile
ditto daniel regarding track violations, it`s the cheats way that`s most reving me up recently.

does look interesting series.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:36

Do not fret you guys haha, I feel the exact same way about that track and especially that same turn (Turn 1). I will expect of all drivers in the series what their respective clubs expect, which is clean racing and possibly one incident of corner cutting but not doing it to gain position or repeatedly doing it (Since i myself have accidently cut corners before Embarassed ).

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:41

Greenfly750 wrote:Yaaayyyy. Neutral Hockenheim. Without giving you a reason to pre-judge me Taco, if I see anyone constantly violating track limits at this circuit, particularly Turn 1. I will end them and there race. Point blank. I'm fed up of racing clean only for a wise crack to think it's clever using more road then is widely acceptable. This is not a slant on you or your series, since I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. I just thought I'd mention it. Smile
i like either cutting 1st corner or running a tad wide lol. Any more moaning and a forum ban is on its way Razz
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Fri Mar 29 2013, 22:02

a tad wide
lol!
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Wed Apr 03 2013, 08:03

Have you got any ideas yet on day and time Taco?
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 05 2013, 18:48

Apologies guys, was away at a funeral for the passing of my grandfather. Dates and times have still yet to be set but unfortunately, due to MSM race days being on Saturdays and PNUK races being on Sundays, there does not seem to be a day currently that this series could be run without interfering with races of the clubs. Weekdays are out of the question since I have school during the week and I earliest the race could go would be 4:30 CDT (5:30 EDT, 9:30 GMT) which seems late for most in the U.K. or Europe to race.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:34

My condolences Taco, shame this is a non starter as it really is a good idea, may have to put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with Idea
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 13 2013, 03:47

UPDATE

Apologies again guys. Have had a rather long busy week so haven't had a lot of time to spend on this. I am going to confirm a starting date after our MSM Championship is finished. That way some more time could be spent on this rather than that Smile. Also atm I am awaiting SnippetyOggy86's re-building/tuning of cars that stood out in testing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 18:56

Not a lot of updating has been done to this as it has not picked up steam yet due to our Championship still running so sincerest apologies. I am here to again confirm that this series will kick off after the MSM Championship has concluded, however I am also here to state that this series is ending up most likely to be run on Sundays Sad due to another MSM series starting up with the Friday time slot, and only one other day on "racing weekend". I am aware that PNUK holds races on Sundays and that is why i'd also like to say that I will keep this thread updated here on the site if you'd guys still care to participate if you can, see results, etc. Again sincerest apologies for the day choice, and also the fact that I am not a European resident I am quite a few hours off of the majority of PNUK Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum