Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» TORA Porsche Cup
by CobraGT04 Today at 14:37

» Forza 7 Rivals
by ochilbaz Yesterday at 17:56

» Rivals/Leaderboards
by ochilbaz Tue Oct 17 2017, 22:54

» Forza 7 Confirmed Features.
by ochilbaz Tue Oct 17 2017, 22:51

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Tue Oct 17 2017, 22:48

» General who's on tonight thread
by CobraGT04 Sun Oct 15 2017, 16:32

» New Hoppers Added
by Wicked Singe Fri Oct 13 2017, 17:11

» Forza 7 designs
by Wicked Singe Wed Oct 11 2017, 15:08

» Forza 7 Has been announced at E3.
by Si_ Mon Sep 25 2017, 22:38

Top posting users this month
Wicked Singe

CobraGT04

ochilbaz

Si_

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Thu Dec 19 2013, 02:45

TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TORA MSA Touring Car Championship '13

Post  LucyLou217 on Tue Apr 30 2013, 17:44

Tbh they will have to start a new low lobby with the pace I'm not getting...have an hour or so to find some Sad
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz on Tue Apr 30 2013, 18:00

A lobby here i come Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:07

tora my ass, can suck ma sweaty baws!
lol!

once again that was pure poo Exclamation

hope okballs got the win and wicked siringe managed to recover.
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:12

Sounds like yet another satisfied TORA customer. Razz What happened Si? Lag, or did you get punted off?

Quite a good night for me. The BM was like a mobile road block, but still managed some okay-ish results. Started 7th finished 5th, then another 5th, then started 8th for the final race and finished 7th. Came out the last corner 6th, and got beat to the line by 0.02! But was still great racing. Happy enough compared to previous results. Smile
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:15

Okballs rolled in when he was 1000ft in the lead the numpty lol!
Wicked Singe
Admin

http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:16

Rolling Eyes

i don`t think i even need to say it....
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:18

close racing was poor as usual and again lobby host was ineffective!

and yet again i`m going to state that pnuk racing is such a higher level than tora it`s not even comparable.
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:19

Si_ wrote:

and yet again i`m going to state that pnuk racing is such a higher level than tora it`s not even comparable.

+1 Hear Hear cheers
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:37

Can totally see Si's frustration tonight...sooo much bad luck Sad Also gotta feel for Baz, genuinely gutted for u Wink
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:43

Si_ wrote:

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:53

i think my biggest problem with tora so far is the high expectation that surrounds it when i should just see it as being only a class above random public lobby racing. if being shunted off in turn one from 3rd to last is considered good racing then, well... Rolling Eyes
i spose some bad luck comes into play (wrong place wrong time and all) but i mainly see it as very poor driving and i don`t get how an association that seems to pride itself on how "professional" and well organised ( msa/ rule book/ stewards blah blah blah) it is can constantly over look first corner pile ups!!!!! it`s pretty pathetic racing.

good thing from tonight though, i`m now starting to race like a real tora participant by cutting corners and using track violations to my advantage although i still forget from lap to lap (just not instinctive) but i`m getting there.
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:57

tis a shame chris as i like the format and think it could be good racing but it just doesn`t deliver what it promises and the rule book isn`t applied and hosts/marshals/stewards aren`t carrying out what i`m led to believe they`re there for.

but then after tonight`s sham i`m gona moan as i`m gutted lost lots of ground to wicked siringe.
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:04

I am just upset and depressed as what I see and what you see are two different things, im not saying you're exaggerating don't worry, but I am getting sad that the experience I see is not what EVERYONE should be getting, as it should be, I have NEVER had a problem on or off track over there, so I am just really saddened by how much enthusiasm I put into getting you guys over, and its all gone through.

Because to be honest I still love racing there and every one of the active community is a good bunch, but somehow that doesn't appear from your guys point of view.

It really does sadden me to hear all you are saying, because I believed you would all be as encouraged as I was to take part over there, but can't see where its gone wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 on Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:06

First, I must say i enjoyed tonight even though i really thought i'd struggle more Rolling Eyes The luck was on my side tonight and fortunately i had some awesome racing with decent racers with good etiquette Smile What i will say though is the one thing that puzzles me is the safety car. If there is a pile-up the safety car bunches up the cars so they peeps bumped can catch up...that i understand. The bit that confuses me slightly is what's the point? With damage on, it doesn't make a lot of difference whether u catch the bunch up or not with the damage you'd never keep up anyway...that's why i preferred the restart that they had at the start of the season. Restarts r annoying and time consuming but if a 1/4 of the field gets wiped out in the first few corners maybe its the best option?
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:14

A Lobby -
3 races, NO restarts, NO safety car calls, all 3 races started straight away as we got the grid set 1st time each time, no collisions, only minor rubs and not a single person took damage more than 10% aero, all 3 races the distance from 1st to last was less than 900ft.

That's what it SHOULD be no matter which lobby you qualify for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:33

i get where you`re coming from chris and i agree it really is a shame but the racing isn`t what i`m led to believe tora believe it should be. i can understand you feelng that way and i wouldn`t feel too bad bout it as i did enjoy weighing up a pass on one of the rolling road block beemers in race one for 4/5 laps and it was good to make a clean respectful pass.
if tora wants to big it`s self up to the standards it wants to it should be on the ball 100% of the time and regardless of si`s being put in by individual reacers if there`s an incident in a lobby the lobby host should be reviewing it as obviously somethings gone wrong. i`ll never put an si in as it`s not anonymous so for me it`s flawed in that your just making a rod for your own back.
i think i will enjoy tora when i can look past the tapping/shunting (poor track etiquette), silly lunges, skidding into braking zones and track violations. i do enjoy the qualies and the whole tuning/testing aspect.
again i think i`m just spoilt with the club racing i get week in week out.
i`m glad i`ve done tora and seen what it`s all about and would partake in other events from them so thanks for that yeah.
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:35

was there even a safety car called for lou? because it seemed to me that the two tora officials got through fine so all was just that, fine.
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 on Tue Apr 30 2013, 23:48

I thought someone involved in the incident called for one? Newt maybe? Could be wrong cus my memory sucks Rolling Eyes I thought there might even have been more than one?
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 on Wed May 01 2013, 10:29

This makes an interesting read in the morning.

I think the difference is the A lobby drivers have a lot more respect for each other since everyone has got there on merit. In the lower lobbies everyone wants to be a first lap hero, or prove a point with an amazing last ditch pass. Plus also the gaps first to last in A lobby (going off qually times) is 1.3 seconds, B lobby first to last 1.2 seconds, C lobby first to last is 1.1 seconds. The point I'm making is if you make a mistake in the race in a lower lobby, it bunches the cars up more. I know Chris said there was 900ft first to last in A lobby, but they can afford a tenth here and there over a race and not matter, since they're still abnormally quick. My qually time was 0.4 quicker than my average race pace... and is was noticeable. As I said I was a mobile road block, with a fish tailing pig nosed barge. Razz (I'm sure if ask AgileAdam or CQR Hungover they'll agree.)

From my point of view last nights racing was far better than previous ones, but i did hear big incidents over the mic, and I can fully understand how Si feels to have races ruined beyond your control. Just look at my Sedona round. I've mentioned it before, but I think now is the time for PNUK to get their elbows out and give back what's dished to us. Sebring could well get messy. Twisted Evil
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Wed May 01 2013, 20:08

right, here goes. watched the replies and all i can say is....oh dear!

managed to get a few pics and two vids.

how turn one/two should be done

first race got jumped by the rwd bimmer off the line and man it was slow!

this ***** featured in all three of my races, here we see him making a pathetic luuuuuuunge bumping into me half way round the back hairpin.

with the rolling road block keeping up with fine tora track violation tradition i was really struggling to get past (this line was every lap!)

patience and clean driving paid off for an easy pass.

race two started and promptly finished after turn one for me! recognise the car at the centre of the shot?

this isn`t my usual line into turn two Laughing

and this captures how that pic was achieved Rolling Eyes

click me

and race three started similar to the second race, again a certain person being involved being broadside of the track.

most of race three was a glorified banger race was contact all over the track. luuuunges and dire maneuvers everywhere.

wahey, yet again my good man pops up running into me which results in this....

click me

Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 01 2013, 20:18

That is quite frankly DISGUSTING race behavior, and I for one am NOT happy!
Si can you please send me all 3 replays so I can review the incidents and if you have not yet placed an inquiry, I will be.

This is not the standards we expect to see, and I will do all I can to get this looked at and the culprits punished, have already referenced this in the Staff lounge.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe on Wed May 01 2013, 20:30

That's appalling Si can see why you threw in the towel.
Wicked Singe
Admin

http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 01 2013, 20:36

Si check your inbox on the site mate, sent you a copy of the message I just sent to them.

You have my word this WILL be reviewed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ on Wed May 01 2013, 20:53

Wicked Singe wrote:That's appalling Si can see why you threw in the towel.

was gutted for you gaz when reviewing the replays as race 2 incident affected you massively (and baz to some extent) and also race 3 one did too Crying or Very sad

will look bit later chris as just about to get tea out of oven.

Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz on Wed May 01 2013, 20:54

What you eating?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next