Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

BaSiC iNSTiNKTz Intro

5 posters

Go down

BaSiC iNSTiNKTz Intro Empty BaSiC iNSTiNKTz Intro

Post  BaSiC iN Sat Jan 26 2013, 19:43

Hey all, I ran across your forum on the Forza forums. I know you guys are a UK based club, and I am from the US(-8 GMT), but you guys seem to be everything I have been looking for in a club and i hope I can join your ranks. i have sent a Friends Request to Wicked Singe on XBL for now as I don't know who else to send one to.

Now lets talk a little about my Forza History, I first started really getting into the Forza Motorsports series when Forza 2 released, I liked it for its drifting community, though i never built any of my own tunes and just played with the ones found on the Forza forums. Then when Forza 3 came out I got that and continued drifting but wasn't into it as much. Once Forza 4 came out is the first time I ever started working on my own custom drift tunes. I was ranked 532 on Fujimi Kaido Stage D in my AE86 Trueno with a controller(Normal Steering of Course but all other assists off). Now I want to get into the tuning of circuit style racing. I currently really have no idea where to start with it, but this club seems like it would be a really good place to start and have fun at the same time.

Also just a heads up right now I don't have much on Forza 4 as my account with all my cars and money got banned because my little brother illegally changed the color of my avatar to purple. I am just now coming back to rebuild by garage. Anyways I look forward to getting to play with all of you from Pixel Motorsport.

Anything else you wanna know feel free to ask, and if anyone wants help with a drift tune I will be more than willing to help, I had well over three hundred tuned drift cars on my old account.

Cheers,
Basic Twisted Evil

BaSiC iN

Back to top Go down

BaSiC iNSTiNKTz Intro Empty Re: BaSiC iNSTiNKTz Intro

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 19:45

Sorry guys didn't realize i wasn't signed into my account and it posted as a guest.... I did make an account on here haha.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:33

Welcome aboard Basic will accept your FR next time I am online and send you a club invite if you haven't sent us one already. Hopefully we can answer all your tuning questions as we have some very good tuners amongst us as well as painters and racers. Feel free to enter any of our competitions and events and hopefully we can work around your time difference. We have lobbies most nights so just jump in one and we will have some races and hopefully get you climbing the leaderboards. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask we are all here to help each other and hopefully you will help us with our drifting skills.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:41

Sound's good Singe, Thank you for the warm welcome. i know are time zone differences will probably conflict a lot of the time and that is not a big deal. When i see you all on i will be there if I am on and not working on a car. And yes any questions related to drifting and drift tuning i will answer to the best of my ability.

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:48

eyup basic, good to see the fm.net thread makes the club appealing.
funnily earlier today i was thinking about maybe trying to get some drifting lobbies going, how strange, haha. i loved drifting in gt5 but don`t like the points stuff in forza as it doesn`t seemed as chilled, if you get me confused
if you need some credits, stick a car in the auction house with 5mil buyout and i`ll send some dollar your way to help you out Smile
look forward to seeing you on track and as gaz mentioned we`ve got plenty of talent across the board so hopefully we can all help out.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:52

Good idea about the cr Si put 2 cars in and let us know what they are and I will buy the other should give you a head start credits wise Basic.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:56

bounce bounce bounce
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:59

Really guys? that would be much appreciated. i posted a 71' Skyline and a 09' Honda Fit. and yes Si, if you want to drift add me. i mean i have to tune a car but i am more than willing to help in any way I can Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Sat Jan 26 2013, 21:05

i`ll try get on before hit the sack tonight and get one bought.
always happy to help
Cool
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Sat Jan 26 2013, 21:06

oh man sound like an asda employee
Laughing
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 21:12

Sounds good Si, if not not tonight worries its only 1:15 pm here lol, so i will be making some money and trying to figure out this whole circuit tuning haha. I did send you a FR on XBL.

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Sat Jan 26 2013, 22:58

Hi n welcome basic Smile look forward to racing with u and omg praying some of your drift skills rub off cus im pants at it. as the others say, there's some good circuit tuners here whom I'm sure will help. check out the club garage too, there's some very good cars in there with great tunes Smile

LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 23:19

yes I have only ever tuned drift cars, actually just threw a basic drift tune on my M3. I am hoping too learn the ways of tuning cars for handling and speed though. all you really have to do for drifting is make everything well balanced with the weight distribution. i prefer all my drift cars to be around the PI of 601-650. i am more than willing to try and help anyone that wants to learn Drift Tunes though, and host some drift lobbies if anyone is interested. I also wanna learn to make neat designs as i have never been good at it. Thanks for the welcome Lucy I will get a FR out on XBL.

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Sat Jan 26 2013, 23:28

got the 5mil to you, got your xbl request and added you to the club. would`ve started a party to chat but been trying to figure out manual with clutch so concentration and communication = not good.
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 23:36

Haha i have never been able to get manual w/clutch down on the controller.... If i had a steering wheel and full functioning gear back and pedal set i would be golden...

And thanks for the cash t help me start out i really appreciate it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26 2013, 23:58

Si_ wrote: been trying to figure out manual with clutch so concentration and communication = not good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27 2013, 00:34

I might have to give it a try now... haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Sun Jan 27 2013, 07:54

Takes about an hour to get to grips with manual clutch, takes the rest of your life to perfect. It makes a massive difference to your times once you get the hang of it though.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Sun Jan 27 2013, 08:52

i can help you here si. push the gear button and clutch one at the same time Very Happy i mastered it in a couple of days
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenfly750 Sun Jan 27 2013, 11:24

Hey Basic,
Welcome to the club. I've only been a club member here for 2-3 weeks now, and already feel right at home. Everyone's really friendly, and always willing to help. There is nearly always a club member online.
I thought I was pretty good at tuning... then I joined this club and was introduced to Warspite who pointed me in the right direction. I wouldn't say I'm a tuner yet, but I have definitely improved thanks to being here.

(Hope all this makes sense. Trying to read the posts, and reply whilst watching the Australian Open Tennis final at the same time.)

I like drifting too, along another of the new club members, Joooooooosh. We were in our own club (which kind of died, so we both came across here) where we'd just pick stupidly powerful cars and go for a Hoon. I like drifting, but probably aren't one of the best drifters.
Look forward to meeting, racing, and drifting with you.
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down