Pixel Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Rivals
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 14:43

» One x console
by Si_ Sat Jan 13 2018, 12:49

» Patch Released
by ochilbaz Sat Dec 09 2017, 14:28

» TORA Porsche Cup
by Wicked Singe Sat Dec 02 2017, 05:15

» DEMO FOR PCARS2
by Si_ Sun Nov 26 2017, 17:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by Wicked Singe Sun Nov 12 2017, 09:20

» Fortnite Battle Royale
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:37

» Driver Numbers
by Si_ Fri Nov 10 2017, 18:52

» Test Drive
by Wicked Singe Tue Oct 31 2017, 17:35

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Sep 17 2021, 14:29

BTCC Sebring Short

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BTCC Sebring Short - Page 2 Empty Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  goodwin85 Mon Oct 15 2012, 13:08

Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  goodwin85 Mon Oct 15 2012, 13:10

SimF40 wrote:Guys
Please can you all accept my apologies for driving like that numpty Frenchman......Grojean
It was the worst i have ever driven and apologise to all those i shunted or caused damage to .................on reflection i think it may be best to be excluded from your club as a few people are obviously upset with me , and i dont blame them,i wish you all the best for the future.
Regards
Sim

Just look to improve on it for next race fella think of it as a learning curve remember at times you gotta back off so not to cause crashes etc apart from that it happens nobody is perfect ok buddy.
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyLou217 Mon Oct 15 2012, 14:57

goodwin85 wrote:Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm

I've just checked the replay and u just crossed the line ahead of gt, the posn indicator at the top also shows 7th place as did the end of race results screen (myself and wicked both wrote down 7th from there)
I don't mind if someone else wants to have a look though cus if u do get classified 8th it would mean that i would gain 3 pi which could be very useful
LucyLou217
LucyLou217
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:05

SimF40 wrote:Guys
Please can you all accept my apologies for driving like that numpty Frenchman......Grojean
It was the worst i have ever driven and apologise to all those i shunted or caused damage to .................on reflection i think it may be best to be excluded from your club as a few people are obviously upset with me , and i dont blame them,i wish you all the best for the future.
Regards
Sim

We all have bad days I wouldn't worry too much about it after all its just a bit of fun on a Sunday night.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:07

LucyLou217 wrote:
goodwin85 wrote:Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm

I've just checked the replay and u just crossed the line ahead of gt, the posn indicator at the top also shows 7th place as did the end of race results screen (myself and wicked both wrote down 7th from there)
I don't mind if someone else wants to have a look though cus if u do get classified 8th it would mean that i would gain 3 pi which could be very useful

I was actually letting Lou back past cause of wiping her out a few corners before hand, wasn't sure who's fault it was so gave the benefit of the doubt and let up the position but braked too hard and Goodwin went past too. I don't care though, it means I get a better PI increase for next week, I'm out of the championship so lets see if i can push for a win Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Singe Mon Oct 15 2012, 18:21

Definitley 7th place taken photo of finish will send it to you.
Wicked Singe
Wicked Singe
Admin

https://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Mon Oct 15 2012, 18:32

Goodwin are your eyes painted on. lol! we used to puppy walk the guide dogs, will get one sent to you if you feel you need it
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goodwin85 Mon Oct 15 2012, 23:07

CobraGT04 wrote:
LucyLou217 wrote:

I was actually letting Lou back past cause of wiping her out a few corners before hand, wasn't sure who's fault it was so gave the benefit of the doubt and let up the position but braked too hard and Goodwin went past too. I don't care though, it means I get a better PI increase for next week, I'm out of the championship so lets see if i can push for a win Very Happy

Ahh that is why I thought I finished 8th as I thought I crossed the line behind you cobra didn't realise I went past you sorry lou just shows how not with it I am atm so just ignore me
goodwin85
goodwin85

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:18

Sim I don't have a problem it was just one of those things.
You also apologised straight away so it's all done.
It just frustrating I've missed out on a win by being hit, I've been barged out of the lead and left for last in two races. It just seems incidents are in the up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_ Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:02

can you feel the love people, group hugs all round yeah
cheers
Si_
Si_
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:33

Lol why not Si, I feel a big group hug has been missing from pnuk lately so let's go ahead......

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:39

Just me and you then Si, the civic boys sticking together (a bit like our bumpers on sunday night) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 20:36

Ok, anyone for the conga as a group hug seems out the question......

Back to top Go down

Post  ochilbaz Tue Oct 16 2012, 20:50

Doo doo doo come on and do the conga,
Doo doo doo I wish my **** was longer
ochilbaz
ochilbaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17 2012, 12:44

Well i feel the love ....thanks to all
New approach for Sundays race , been doing a bit of practice on my starts and following other cars, hopefully things have improved , once up and running i can run with the pack ok, guess its just the adrenalin rush at the start..Thing is i dont have this problem racing at 2 other clubs i race with...............been there a while though and tend to know how they race,,still a noobie here , so hope things change soon.
Looking forward to Sunday................
Cheers
Sim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2