Pixel Motorsport
Welcome to Pixel Motorsport a Forza Motorsport Club.
Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
Toyota Avensis Sign Ups
Go HERE to sign up
Latest topics
» Forza 7 Confirmed Features.
by Wicked Singe Fri Aug 18 2017, 06:02

» General Discussion
by CobraGT04 Fri Aug 04 2017, 08:48

» Rivals
by CobraGT04 Mon Jul 17 2017, 08:47

» Forza 7 Has been announced at E3.
by Wicked Singe Mon Jun 12 2017, 05:03

» PORSCHE PACK OUT NOW
by ochilbaz Mon Mar 07 2016, 18:28

» General who's on tonight thread
by CobraGT04 Sun Feb 21 2016, 18:24

» BF4 - anyone on
by ochilbaz Wed Jan 27 2016, 21:13

» Project C.A.R.S
by ochilbaz Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:58

» Fifa 16
by CobraGT04 Mon Jan 25 2016, 17:12

Top posting users this month
CobraGT04
 
Wicked Singe
 

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Thu Dec 19 2013, 02:45

BTCC Sebring Short

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  goodwin85 on Mon Oct 15 2012, 13:08

Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm
avatar
goodwin85

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 32
Location : South wales

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  goodwin85 on Mon Oct 15 2012, 13:10

SimF40 wrote:Guys
Please can you all accept my apologies for driving like that numpty Frenchman......Grojean
It was the worst i have ever driven and apologise to all those i shunted or caused damage to .................on reflection i think it may be best to be excluded from your club as a few people are obviously upset with me , and i dont blame them,i wish you all the best for the future.
Regards
Sim

Just look to improve on it for next race fella think of it as a learning curve remember at times you gotta back off so not to cause crashes etc apart from that it happens nobody is perfect ok buddy.
avatar
goodwin85

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 32
Location : South wales

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  LucyLou217 on Mon Oct 15 2012, 14:57

goodwin85 wrote:Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm

I've just checked the replay and u just crossed the line ahead of gt, the posn indicator at the top also shows 7th place as did the end of race results screen (myself and wicked both wrote down 7th from there)
I don't mind if someone else wants to have a look though cus if u do get classified 8th it would mean that i would gain 3 pi which could be very useful
avatar
LucyLou217
Admin

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 96
Location : Narnia

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Wicked Singe on Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:05

SimF40 wrote:Guys
Please can you all accept my apologies for driving like that numpty Frenchman......Grojean
It was the worst i have ever driven and apologise to all those i shunted or caused damage to .................on reflection i think it may be best to be excluded from your club as a few people are obviously upset with me , and i dont blame them,i wish you all the best for the future.
Regards
Sim

We all have bad days I wouldn't worry too much about it after all its just a bit of fun on a Sunday night.
avatar
Wicked Singe
Admin

Posts : 4108
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Staffordshire

http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:07

LucyLou217 wrote:
goodwin85 wrote:Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm

I've just checked the replay and u just crossed the line ahead of gt, the posn indicator at the top also shows 7th place as did the end of race results screen (myself and wicked both wrote down 7th from there)
I don't mind if someone else wants to have a look though cus if u do get classified 8th it would mean that i would gain 3 pi which could be very useful

I was actually letting Lou back past cause of wiping her out a few corners before hand, wasn't sure who's fault it was so gave the benefit of the doubt and let up the position but braked too hard and Goodwin went past too. I don't care though, it means I get a better PI increase for next week, I'm out of the championship so lets see if i can push for a win Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Wicked Singe on Mon Oct 15 2012, 18:21

goodwin85 wrote:Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm

Definitley 7th place taken photo of finish will send it to you.
avatar
Wicked Singe
Admin

Posts : 4108
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Staffordshire

http://pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  ochilbaz on Mon Oct 15 2012, 18:32

Goodwin are your eyes painted on. lol! we used to puppy walk the guide dogs, will get one sent to you if you feel you need it

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
ochilbaz
Admin

Posts : 3564
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 20
Location : alva, bonnie scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  goodwin85 on Mon Oct 15 2012, 23:07

CobraGT04 wrote:
LucyLou217 wrote:
goodwin85 wrote:Well done to winners but im a bit confused tbh as race 1 I finished 8th not 7th just checked replay to confirm

I've just checked the replay and u just crossed the line ahead of gt, the posn indicator at the top also shows 7th place as did the end of race results screen (myself and wicked both wrote down 7th from there)
I don't mind if someone else wants to have a look though cus if u do get classified 8th it would mean that i would gain 3 pi which could be very useful

I was actually letting Lou back past cause of wiping her out a few corners before hand, wasn't sure who's fault it was so gave the benefit of the doubt and let up the position but braked too hard and Goodwin went past too. I don't care though, it means I get a better PI increase for next week, I'm out of the championship so lets see if i can push for a win Very Happy

Ahh that is why I thought I finished 8th as I thought I crossed the line behind you cobra didn't realise I went past you sorry lou just shows how not with it I am atm so just ignore me
avatar
goodwin85

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 32
Location : South wales

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:18

Sim I don't have a problem it was just one of those things.
You also apologised straight away so it's all done.
It just frustrating I've missed out on a win by being hit, I've been barged out of the lead and left for last in two races. It just seems incidents are in the up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Si_ on Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:02


can you feel the love people, group hugs all round yeah
cheers

_________________
Simon 0ne
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Si_
Admin

Posts : 3198
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 35
Location : York

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:33

Lol why not Si, I feel a big group hug has been missing from pnuk lately so let's go ahead......

cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:39

Just me and you then Si, the civic boys sticking together (a bit like our bumpers on sunday night) Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 16 2012, 20:36

Ok, anyone for the conga as a group hug seems out the question......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  ochilbaz on Tue Oct 16 2012, 20:50

Doo doo doo come on and do the conga,
Doo doo doo I wish my **** was longer

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
ochilbaz
Admin

Posts : 3564
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 20
Location : alva, bonnie scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 17 2012, 12:44

Well i feel the love ....thanks to all
New approach for Sundays race , been doing a bit of practice on my starts and following other cars, hopefully things have improved , once up and running i can run with the pack ok, guess its just the adrenalin rush at the start..Thing is i dont have this problem racing at 2 other clubs i race with...............been there a while though and tend to know how they race,,still a noobie here , so hope things change soon.
Looking forward to Sunday................
Cheers
Sim

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BTCC Sebring Short

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum